Before the red secret

Before Emilia entered the club

Killian
I stepped out of  my as I headed down the steps to my baby. Euphoria. I had built the reputation of this club from the ground up. It was hard at first, no one with money wanted to be involved with something so taboo.

Euphoria was well...euphoric. It made you feel comfort in things you never had experienced before. Made you lose yourself in your own head.

There were several reasons why it was underground. 1. The drugs 2. The illegal alcohol and 3 oh 3, 3 was that we were also a BDSM club, it wasn't broadcasted in plain sight it really wasn't everyone's come of tea, but for those who indulged in that lifestyle, we had a space for it.

Although if you were going to participate in the BDSM part of the club, you couldn't indulge in the drugs or alcohol. Safety reasons.

I nodded to bouncer as he stepped aside and I walked in, a smile on my lips as I saw that euphoria was quite full tonight, I hadn't intended to come in tonight but when passion calls.

I rolled up my sleeves and headed towards the back. My office was there and if I was here I might as well just finish off some paperwork. As I unlocked the door to my office I noticed someone sitting in my chair.

By the colour of their dark brown hair and the soft curls that laid on their head, it was rose. What was she doing here? I closed the door behind me locking it.

" Rose what are you doing here?" I asked sternly but all she did was turn around and walk towards me with a mischievous smirk. " The boss is here." She utters as she reaches me and placed her hands on my chest, she was wearing a stunning red dress tonight which seemed backless. I grabbed her wrists gently and took her hands from my chest.

" What are you doing?" I asked once again but all she did was smile as she moved closer, causing her perfume to waft up my nose. She removed her wrists from my hand without much restraint from myself. Moving my hands towards back, my fingers instinctively touching her soft skin, yes the dress was backless. She tip toed as she pressed her soft lips against mine.

I closed my eyes briefly but realised what was going on, I stepped back and shook my head. " Rose! No! This has to be over." I bellow as I run my fingers through my hair. She just raises her eyebrows at me. "You're not serious Killian." She walked to me again as she ran her hands over my chest before she kissed my neck. " We're never over." She uttered almost harshly.

I grabbed her wrists once again. Looking into her eyes, so that she knows I'm being more than serious. " It has to be over! We can't keep doing this Rose. You're spilling my life to the press, you're friends are haressing my wife in public for goodness sake. Emilia is more than just someone I married. We grew up together, I owe some respect at least." I said with complete sincerity.

She scoffed as she removed her wrists from my hold once again. " Well you weren't saying that last week when you found yourself in my bed once again Killian." She rolled her eyes and walked out of my office. I groaned as I followed her.

" Rose! Rose!" I called out as I watched her weave her way through the crowd. I kept my eyes on her until I noticed someone a little out of place. Emilia?