Marital gossip

I got into the car as was instantly greeted angels grinning face, I could already tell she wanted to know all about my ' Glamorous' honeymoon. I did everything I could to force w smile as I closed the door behind me.

I had opt for a semi comfortable look today. I was still angry and frankly quite hurt from yesterday's debacle, I couldn't and don't want to put in the effort that it took to wear a dress, so I wore pants today best decision ever!

 I was still angry and frankly quite hurt from yesterday's debacle, I couldn't and don't want to put in the effort that it took to wear a dress, so I wore pants today best decision ever!

"Well go on spill!" Angel squealed as she almost fell out of her seat with excitement. The driver already taking us to our destination. Bordeaux for brunch first, then we'd shop around. I sighed as I lay back in my seat and looked over at her with a faint smile, she had so much hope for my marriage more than I did. " Bali was amazing, we saw wild animals, swam in a lagoon and visited the night street markets." I uttered

" What about...you know." She leaned in and whispered as she looked into my eyes with such curiosity, you'd think I was telling her I met a fairy. Her big blue eyes wide. " It was amazing!" I tried to get out but laughed bitterly.

" Who am I kidding it was Awful. Not...you know what. We never got to that." I whispered as I shrugged my shoulders. If only mother could see me now, slouched in my chair and shrugging my shoulders.

" So what-" she uttered but before another word could escape her lips I was already answering her. " Not here. I'll tell you everything whilst we walk." I couldn't risk telling her every single detail right now. This city was filled with gossips and people always wanted a little dirt on us.

The car came to a still as we arrived at Bordeaux, the driver opening the door for us as I stepped out, my heels meeting the stone for as I walked out. " Thank you." I said as I held my head up and waited for Angel to get out as we stepped into the building. " Mrs Dumont, please come this way."

The host uttered as he took us up the stairs towards the river view seating. " Thank you James." I uttered. I came here often with Angel we loved this place. It was peaceful most of the time, that was until the mistresses showed up. Yes I said the mistresses. It was quiet known who's mistress was who's. I took my seat as I looked at Angel. " So what's been going on?" I question as I look over the menu. I always liked to try something new no matter where I was. I thought it was rather boring to eat the same thing.

" Well my parents are nagging me to find and eligible suitor." She rolled her eyes as she sighed. Her parents were like mine but ten times worse because Angel had refused her arranged husband. Now she was being pressured to pick someone on her own...quickly.

I smiled at her sympathetically as I put my hand over yours. " Hey you said you didn't want the man your parents wanted you to marry, so don't let them pressure you into choosing someone quickly and making a mistake, because what you did took guts Angel." I whispered as I looked into your eyes with a goofy smile, soon enough she broke out in later. " You're right Emilia. Now let's drink!" She hollered as the waiter made his way over.

" What could I get you ladies?" He questioned as he held is electronic pad. " Well we'd like some mimosas and I would like to have the double bacon and hash brown special." I uttered, I almost drooled at the thought of their golden hash browns and their crispy bacon. I was so wrapped in the fantasy of mine, I didn't notice the voice that called me until they were right in-front of me.

" Emilia, Angel!" The voice uttered as they sat at our table. " You don't mind if we join you do you? We won't be long." I never understood asking a question if you were going to do whatever you wanted anyways.

So here we were, Angel and I now stuck having brunch with my cousin Cecilia and...

Dean.

( Please go check out my new book ' The young Huntington mistress and give it some love.)