Empathy who?

Edited

The turbulence was absolutely terrible. I had held onto Kilian the entire time. The plane rocking us back and forth as I desperately shut my eyes tightly, my nails digging into his jacket as I tried to focus on something other than the plane losing control.

My head was buried into Kilian's chest as he whispered inaudible things into my hair, comforting me with the gibberish that left his soft lips.

I was so shaken, that I hadn't even noticed the plane regaining control and the turbulence coming to an end. "Bunny it's stopped. You can come out of hiding now." Kilian chuckled as he released his arms from around my body. As much as I didn't want to admit it. I enjoyed the way I felt in his welcoming arms. Yes, they may have hugged many but now I was the one there, and it felt special.

I slowly detached myself from his body and sat back up in my comfortable seat. My eyes averting his as I looked down at my nails as I begin to pick at the nude gel polish.

" Then-" Just as I was about to express my gratitude towards him, during my time of need, his phone began to ring. His face visibly changing into a Cheshire Cat grin, causing me to look down at the ID. Rose? It was Rose. What did she want at this time of night with my 'husband'?

I scrunched of my brows as Kilian immediately answered and lifted himself out of his chair, his arms flexing as the ran his calloused hands through his messy hair. His once neatly styled hair back to its pristine form. A grin finding its place on his face, replacing the serious expression he normally wore.

I watched as he turned his back to me, almost running to his bedroom, immediately shutting the door behind him.

I knew we were practically nothing to each other, but I couldn't help the uneasiness that I felt within myself.

I knew deep down that this rose situation would come back and bite us both in the ass, even though I had nothing to do with them.

We were a partnership and if either of us did something unintelligent or egocentric it would certainly bite us both. It would affect both of us whether we liked it or not.

It was unusually silent around me. The two other air hostesses hadn't made an appearance in a while. They were probably in the crew cabin with the captain, handing out food and drink.

It was just me and Kilian's ex-lover. I almost laughed at my familiar circumstance. Kilian usually left me between a rock and a hard place. I could feel the glare she gave me as lazed around the comfortable chair.

I tucked my legs underneath my bottom as I leaned against the window. My soft palm supporting my chin as my eyes wandered around the outside world. Bright lights everywhere.

You could see traffic. Cars lined up behind one another. It was fascinating to see how eager people were to get home and live out their mediocre evenings for a few hours. People looked forward to going home. That was something I must admit I don't think I'll ever feel again.

45 minutes later a loud chuckle erupted, through the silent plane as the door of the bedroom shut quietly. I quickly turned my head towards the foreign noise. Putting my thoughts to a holt, as my eyes scanned the man meat that stood in front of me. Holding a glass of whisky as his Pyjama pants hung dangerously low on hips.

His V line. It was almost as if he paraded about half nude on purpose. Gosh when I say he's the devil I mean it. He's silently begging me to think sinful things. Things that would make you burn in the darkest, deepest pits of hell.

I hadn't noticed that Kilian was no longer on his phone but was looking down at me with a lazy smile

I hadn't noticed that Kilian was no longer on his phone but was looking down at me with a lazy smile. " Unless you plan to sleep outside, I'd come to bed Bunny." He playfully winked as he began to walk towards the bedroom again.

And like a hormonal, sleep deprived baby, I followed him into the bedroom. The air hostess staring longingly at Kilian. It was clear that his appearance had left everyone wanting to know what else he had packing.

My small feet stepped into the warm room and the door was instantly slammed behind me. My body being pushed against a hard surface. " Kilian what are-" I was silenced by a rough kiss. A rough hand wrapped around my hip a the other held the cup with the liquid gold.

I pushed him away, as he stumbled back on his bed. My eyes wandered around the room, looking for the culprit for Kilian's unusual misbehaviour, and sure enough I found it. A half empty bottle of whisky " You smell good Bunny." Kilian slurred as he tried to get up, failing miserably as he lay back down. Hand covering his usual wondering eyes as he groaned.

I heard a shuffle behind the bathroom door. My attention quickly diverting the strange noises, coming from within the en suite. Just as I was about to investigate, two blondes fell out of the bathroom, naked and flushed as they fell on top of each other. Their small hands trying to cover themselves the best they could. I saw no point in being modest now. There was absolutely no point.

I was fuming on the inside. Fuming at the utter disrespect and lack of sense that Kilian had. He hadn't even gotten up from his drunken haze to acknowledge the problem, that came stumbling out of the bathroom.

That's when I began to notice small red flags around the room. Three glasses. Random articles of clothing discarded around the soft carpet. My anger growing more by the second. He must've really been out of it, to bring me back to the crime scene.

I looked over at Kilian's limp state, my eyes glazing over as I gripped onto the doorknob. Almost ripping the door from the hinges, storming back into the main area. I was in utter disbelief. He had no amount of respect for me. That much was clear. knew the best thing to do was go to sleep, before I did something I would regret.

I grabbed a spare pillow and blanket as I made myself a bed across three big chairs. As soon as I was warm and snuggled into the fluffy black duvet, I couldn't help but drift off. My mind going blank as I turned back to a relaxed state of mind.

Only god knows what tomorrow brings. I lastly thought, before the rest of my mundane thoughts became a pile of mush.