Just not right

We just couldn't find the right fit...well I couldn't. We were sat there for better part of 2 hours and I was going through maids like a teenage girl goes through phases.

They were just all too flirty...desperate almost, but not for the job; for Killian's attention. They all talked to him even though I was the one asking the questions and that's just not what I was looking for. I didn't need anyone trying to sleep with my husband under my own roof.

I tapped my pen on my notebook as I dismissed the last person. No one else was coming today but I wasn't going to hire someone I wasn't comfortable with. " Well looks like we won't be getting any help anytime soon." I uttered as I slipped off the kitchen stool. I had held the interviews in the kitchen since it was the only room besides my bedroom that was complete.

Killian stayed silent as he sighed, walking up behind me as he brushed my hair from my neck, placing his lips on my bare shoulder. Shivers running down my spine as I closed my eyes, his lips travelling up my neck as his lips met my ear. His deep voice whispering in my ear.

" Look don't be in a rush to find anyone you're not comfortable with...we can wait for the perfect fit. Meanwhile we'll be just fine but in that case we need to go grocery shopping and preferably before our mothers pass by." He pulls away and I close my eyes before I sigh.

I turn around as I open my eyes to look at Killian, his eyes sincere and for once not so cold and calculating. " Let's go." I smile as I grab my purse off of the kitchen counter as I head out towards the door.
——————————
We enter the grocery store and it was rather empty, which was perfect since this would allow us both to take time and learn what we both liked and didn't like.

Killian grabbed a shopping trolly as we headed inside. " Where would you like to go first?" He questioned as he looked a little out of place. " Fruits and veg first." I uttered as we headed to that direction.

" How can you not like strawberries!" I exclaimed as we left the fruit isle and headed ri the cold meats. " Well how can you not like avocados?" He retorted back as I scrunched up my nose over avocados. " They're tasteless and their texture is awe full! Yes I've tried it both sweet and savoury but I just can't bring my self to like them." I explained as I shrugged my shoulders.

By the time we had walked around the entire grocery store we had our trolly filled to the brim, enough food to feed an army. Things were looking good today and I hoped they continued to do so going toward.