Trouble in paradise

I stood, on the balcony, my hands gripping onto the railing, tightly as I looked at the scenery ahead on me, ocean everywhere, covering almost every inch of the land, but then it stopped, giving way for the sand. Allowing trees to grow a few mere inches away from the waters tip.

Salty tears running down my face, no sobbing; just cold tears falling onto the hot, stone railing of the balcony. The heat instantly evaporating the salty droplets. My hand quickly wiping the tears that had refused to stop, as I had movement behind me. It was Killian, asleep and naked. Yes naked. Even I had been surprised the night before. It was an utter shock and an instant regret. My head turning back to look at his angelic sleeping form. Nothing compared to his conscious state. His Adonis like body, calling out for any female and every female. That was the problem. He wasn't mine.

Flashback( Arriving at the hotel 2 days ago.)

We had finally arrived at our luxurious honeymoon hotel. It was absolutely stunning, my face was practically pressed against the cold window, of the black car, another one at that. I wasn't quiet sure why Kilian had this obsession with black cars, but that was besides the point. The stunning scenery in front of me, was much more important. It was breathtaking, Crystal clear waters almost surrounded us, the most fascinating part was that the building barely had any walls. It was held up by wooden pillars. There weren't many people here, but I guess those were the perks of honeymooning in an exclusive hotel.

I heard the door beside me opening, causing me to waste no time, excitement filled my every cell, as I pressed my shoeless feet, against the warm ground. I had taken my shoes off during the ride to the hotel, as they were beginning to get uncomfortable, and I'm glad I did. I couldn't help but be in awe, as I spotted a Macaque monkey, swinging back and forth on a tree near us. But was quickly dragged away, by an impatient husband, my impatient husband.

.......................

2 hours later.

" What do you mean you gave it away!" Shouted a furious Killian.

It had been two hours. Two hours since we've arrived, and two hours of shouting and pleading.

We had went to the reception,  to book ourselves in, assuming everything was okay, only for us to find out, that they had just given the room away. So much for it being an exclusive hotel. Now we were here, me sitting in a chair in the waiting area, whilst they tried to sort something out for us.

" Sir w-we are so sorry, we weren't a-aware that we had been fully booked, and we a-accidentally double booked your room." Stuttered the receptionist, as we waited for the manager to come down. I looked over to my left, seeing Kilian clench his jaw and hold the bridge of his nose, in frustration.

We heard someone clear their throats, instantly grabbing our attention. " Hello sir, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, we have been able to get you a diamond suite, which is an upgrade, to what had been booked prior, we have also sent out a refund for the room and the all inclusive breakfast and spa, which will be on us; but not for the activities booked, since I'm guessing you'd still like to say with us. " spoke the hotel manager, his tone patronising, as the cockiness seeped through his pores.

I could tell that Killian wanted to tell him, where he could shove his diamond hotel suite, but I intervened, before he could do so.

" Yes, thank you so much." I said softly, with a forced smile as I look at the man standing in front of us. Standing up as Killian did so. " Very well then. Amy, show them to their private area." demanded the manager as he clicked his fingers, causing Amy to scurry, as she called the bellboys to help with the bags.

Finally we were to begin this honeymoon properly, I wasn't eager to spend time with Killian, but I was more than eager, to spend time in the sun and enjoy all the activities our families had planned for us. I was going to make the most of it; even if it took every last piece of me.

And well it almost did.