Sickly sweet

Edited

Kilian smiled back at me, before getting up and pulling me in by the waist and giving me an unexpected passionate kiss, pulling away with a smirk on his lips. He knew I was putty in his hands. We heard awes and it brought me back to reality. It was just a show to him. I had to keep that in my head if I was to even partly survive this marriage. Everything he did was for his sick game.

" Ladies and gentlemen. It's time to cut the cake." My father announced. I was grateful that he'd interrupted my deep thoughts. It was meant to be a happy day and I didn't want to be melancholier, than I already was. Kilian grabbed my arm and guided me towards our 6 teared, floral wedding cake. Our guests following suite and joining us, around the circular glass table. It was time to cut the back, feeding it to each other. Another false intimate act they had to do.

Kilian had his hand atop of mine as I held onto the knife, maybe if I wasn't such a coward, I'd cut his member of with it, maybe then he'd stop going around like a hooker. With one swift movement the cake was sliced easily. It was a near picture perfect moment as they fed each other the cake, arms intertwined. The photographer making sure not to miss a single second, as the guests stood around with smiling faces. Admiring the 'in love' newlyweds.

As soon as the guests were served deserts and the bar began to get crowded, it was time for the father daughter dance. I was excited to be held by my father. To dance with him. We rarely had moments like these. My mother was always getting in the way.

Kilian danced for a little while with his mother before he turned to see his dad. "Dad!!" He gave him a big hug. He was always close with his dad, and ever since he was little, his father had always worked a lot to make sure that the family was always taken care of. Which was one of the reasons he couldn't attend our wedding ceremony. Well that was what I heard anyways.

Kilian asked my father if he could steal me away for a dance, against my wishes my father granted him his wish. Kilian held me against his body, hand on my waist, head on top of my own. " You look absolutely ravishing Emilia." he said as he whispered to me, his cologne engulfing me as he held me even closer. If that was even possible. I could every button, pocket and fold of his black suite. She noticed as he looked down at his watch. No emotion evident on his chiselled face. " Two hours left Emilia." Two hours until the nightmare began. Three hours until we were off on our honeymoon.

For some stupid reason we were going to go on a honeymoon. We decided to leave for Bali the night of their wedding, after much persuasion and arguments from our parents. We were to spend two, sun kissed weeks as newlyweds in their private overwater bungalow on a private beach. I couldn't wait for the sunshine and the clear beaches. They only part I wish I could subtract from the equation was Kilian.

As the song came to an end, I was quick to get away from the hot touch of Kilian Dumont Perrin. I went around talking to the guests and enjoying their company. Having one or two blue Hawaiians along the way. If I was to spend god knows how many hours in a plane with Mr womaniser. I'd like to be slightly tipsy if I could. I wasn't going to exactly enjoy his endless flirting, with everything and anyone that claimed to be a woman of status. It was boring and honestly utterly painful.

" Brother make sure the goody bags are at the exit, and the servers give everyone one please." I say as I looks over at Kilian who has finally found out that his little plaything was here. I should be seething with anger, but that's not how us Fletcher women handled things, we were passive creatures with a sharp tongue. They were close, a little too close. If Kilian was trying to get our guests to start up rumours, he was doing a great job at it.

I sighed as I strutted towards the both. My Dior heels, making a crisp, tapping sound against the black, marble floor. I wrapped my small hand around Kilian's arm, looking over at her. I didn't even know her name. What a shame. Pft. Not even I could fool myself. I wasn't really bothered with what her name was. I just wanted to know what she was doing here at my wedding.

" I'm Emilia, Kilian's wife. And you are?" I asked politely as I outstretched my hand. A handshake was appropriate right? Two kisses on the cheek would be too sweet. It wasn't like we were on good terms. Not with the killer look she was giving me anyways.

She gave me a sickly-sweet smile and shook my hand. " I'm Rose." She softly spoke. So that was her name. I'd better take that off the list of names for my future munchkins.

" Honey, we'd better go and bid our guests goodbye. The party's about to end." I say with a fake pout. Looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. I could see his lip with amusement.
" Okay Emilia lets bid everyone goodbye." He said as he looked down at me, taking my hand in his.

He said goodbye to Rose, and she was out of their quicker than I could blink.

Kilian lowered his head; his lips close to my ear. " That wasn't very nice Emilia. I don't appreciate you scaring my girls away." He whispered as he let go of my hand, his eyes briefly falling to my lips, but not before his very own turned into a scowl.

As soon as it hit 12am the party was over. It was time to finally start life as newlyweds and goodness was I far from excited. The hall was almost empty, and I was praying not to have to be alone with him so soon, because being alone with him was like walking into the devil's lair. It was sixty, forty and I barely stood a chance. But then again even the strongest fighters faced worse odds.