The devil is a sinner

Edited

I watched intently from the comfort of the bar
as Kilian sat in the dimly lit lounge chairs. 3 blondes surrounding him. Batting their long eyelashes with no mercy. His evil smile had dimmed my night rather quickly.

I had him under control for approximately 0.24 seconds and he'd bounced back to the piece of shit he effortlessly was. I witnessed as one of the blondes placed her hand on his thigh, leaning in closer whispering something in his ear as her breasts rubbed against his chest. Pig.

I smirked; it would be the perfect time for a little round two on the music. But this time it wasn't going to be directly from my sweet lips. I got up and adjusted my golden dress. Making sure everything looked more than perfect.

My golden Chanel heels softly hit the ground as I began to walk in his direction. swaying my hips seductively with every step I took. I was Emilia Rose Fletcher, everyone in here could only dream of being a fletcher and damn right I was going to own it. Even if the three musketeers licking Kilian's ego were grinding my gears.

I held my head up high and as soon as my delightful perfume hit Kilian's nose, he could help but look up at me and watch me walk away. His eyes focused on the way my ass looked in the stunning dress.

I reached the DJ and I tiptoed as I whispered in his ear. " Home with you by Madison beer please." I shouted so he could hear me over the music. The rather cute DJ leaned back and winked at me. He had the most beautiful hazel eyes. In two seconds, he was begging to play the track. Kilian's eyes still on me as his three blonde mice ran their hands over his chest. Trying hard to get him to focus on them again.

I rolled my eyes at him and turned to leave the scene when I felt my body collide with another, spilling their red wine all over them. I gasped as I mumbled at ten thousand apologies in a possible five different ways and six different languages.

The guy chuckled as he grabbed my hands from picking up the glass off the floor.
" Oh, hey it's you. I'd hoped I'd bump into you again." The stranger said. But once I had looked up into his piercing eyes and I had noticed it was no stranger at all, but it was Mr elevator guy. I blushed as I stood up, holding onto his hand for support. Before a single word could leave my red lips, someone had grabbed my waist and pulled me protectively against them. By the scent of their cologne it was Kilian.

" Aaah Jace. I see you've met my beautiful fiancé the apple of my eye, Emilia Fletcher. "Kilian cockily spoke as his grip around my cinched waist tightened. The selfish bastard was now trying to take control over my oxygen intake too. I thought sarcastically as I could now feel his breath against my cold neck.

The greedy bastard. It wasn't enough for him to have whores and his beck and call but now he was officially trying to claim me as his.

Jace smiled knowingly and peered down to Kilian's tight grip around me. " Well hello Kilian. I didn't know this breath-taking woman was taken, my apologies." He spoke, a soft smile on his lips. One that never fell. He leaned in and looked into my brown orbs, taking my lonely hand and pressing his lips against my soft hands. " Take care Emilia. It was fantastic bumping into you. Oh and... congratulations." As Jace blessed my sweet ears with the sweetness of his voice. When hr muttered a congratulations. He couldn't help but sound ingenue.

I wonder who he was to Kilian??

(Next day.)
The birds sang as Emilia let her satin robe fall of her cold body as she approached the awaiting shower. The steam invited her in. Calling her louder with each step she took.

The warm water caused the Goosebumps along Emilia's skin to fade away. The steam giving her a very much needed faux sauna experience as she thought about yesterday's events. As she was about to exfoliate her delicate skin. Golden skin.

She heard a knock on the bathroom door. " Yes, who is it?" She shouted. No answer. " Hello!" Still no answer. It could've been the maids for all she knew. Just when she was about to step out of her hot haven. Her bathroom door slammed open. She didn't think she'd ever have to see this conniving person again. " What in the actual fuck are you doing here..."