Code red

( This is still two days before the incident.)

I had walked out into our living space, hading just come out of the amazing hot shower, we were blessed with. The pressure and power of the shower head had instantly relaxed me and put me in a sickly good mood. I tied my curly hair into a bun as I slowly walked towards the kitchen. The hotel had left a complimentary bottle of white wine for us and I wasn't planning to let it go to waste, like Killian was.

Talking about Kilian, where was that grumpy man. I shrugged as I looked for something to open the bottle with. Tip toeing as I tried to reach the top cabinet. Being short had its perks, but damn did it also have it's downfalls.

" What are you doing?" Asked a deliciously deep voice behind me. A calloused hand was placed on my side as they reached out their hand, easily opening the cabinet, before letting out a soft chuckle. Damn tall people! Wait? Was that a chuckle. I quickly turned around, my eyebrows knitting together. Was Kilian Dumont Perrin really chuckling. The new arrogant, asshole like Kilian didn't chuckle.

I looked at him suspiciously as he looked down at me, a soft smile still on his lips, his eyes slowly going down my frame until they reached my outfit. A scowl formed. Ah! There it was. The signature Kilian scowl. Well it was signature when it came to all things me. The playboy smile was saved for the desperate models, gold diggers and whatever girls wanted to suck his soul out of his cock.

" What is this Emilia?" Kilian asked in such a calm tone, it was borderline scary. His fingers running over the fabric of my very small bikini top, an index finger slowly running over my bare nipple. Damn fingers. " A bikini top Kilian." I state matter of factly as if he had lost his mind. "I'm pretty aware of what it is! But why is it so small? So...useless. Bikini tops are supposed to cover your private areas right? Areas that only a husband or boyfriend should see. Correct." I nod slowly as I failed to see why he was talking so much. " Then why the hell are you wearing a 'bikini top' that does nothing of the sort Emilia?" He was looking down at me, fire visible in his eyes.

But fuck him. He didn't own me and I wasn't the one fucking every female I encountered. I did what I wanted and if he didn't like it, he could go sulk somewhere else.

"Because I can. I like this red bikini and I bought it because I LIKE IT." I stated as I rolled my eyes, forget looking for a corkscrew. I'd order a cocktail from room service instead. I strutted my way to our room, purposefully shaking my ass and swinging my hips naturally on the way, as I felt Kilians eyes wondering along my body.

This was going to be such a long holiday. "Lord please have mercy upon my soul." I uttered as I threw myself on the king sized bed dramatically. My hand reached for the phone, pressing it against my ear, room service instantly answering. " Hi could I please have a Manhattan sent up to the diamond suite. Number 1 please." I say softly as I absentmindedly run my fingers through my hair.

" A glass of whiskey too. Neat." Kilians gruff voice spoke, as he leaned against the door frame. Fire still in his eyes. " Also glass of whiskey neat please." I say, repeating Kilians order, watching as he walked towards me and sat on the bed. His sinful eyes searching mine but quickly averted to my body. Would this man ever stop thinking such blasphemous thoughts?

" No I won't ever stop thinking such blasphemous thoughts Emilia." A smirking Kilian confessed. Well shit, I wasn't meant to say that out loud.

Fuck me.