Dog in red

" Answer me Killian." I uttered with a deadly calmness. My eyes still drilling into his very own as I noticed the shame in his green eyes, but they didn't mirror my own; mine held betrayal. Betrayal. That's what I felt, I felt as if I had beeb tricked into believing I could be happy.

Just as Killian let out his first quiet word, a faint knock was heard through our room, just as Killian was about to place his daring hand on my waist, I pushed him away gently, not allowing him to distract me from the intruder who wanted play knock knock who's there.

Just like that, I felt as if my drunken fog had disappeared, I was no longer slow and in a haze. I was as sober as I had been at the beginning of this evening, I swiftly slipped out from under the smooth satin covers, as I strutted towards the door, my body still only covered by my undergarments.

My curiosity peeked,  I wanted to know who was behind that door, who dared to interrupt my ' peace'. I didn't even ask who it was before I swung the door open, and just like that...just like that, my gut felt as if it was on fire, a lump formed in my throat as I stared at the person behind the door, the person who seemed to enjoy my misery, rubbing it in my preppy face whenever they could. Who lived to make my life miserable. They smirked back at me as they tried to sneak a quick look into my room, but I was far to quick and closed the door a little more.

" Rosie..." I utter as I eye her appearance, her body scantly clad by a red satin dress, that hugged her curves, her lips complimenting her outfit perfectly. I felt anger rise in my body, my grip tightening on the cold metal door of my room as I looked deep into her dark eyes, I was pretty sure she was the devils accomplice. My knuckles whitening from my tight grip. Rosie was elegant, but her looks were as far as it went. She was like an untrained dog, she peed everywhere and she didn't know her place, but I'd show her her place, where she belonged,  I was the upper class princess NOT. Her.

I calmly turned my head back into my room as I looked at Killian. His eyes looked sad. He was disgusting. I felt sick just looking at him in this very moment. My thoughts clouding my mind but I was quickly interrupted by a throat clearing. I turned back around clenching my jaw, but my exterior was calm and collected as it always should be. I wouldn't let anyone see what I felt in this moment.

" Yes?" I questioned as I still wondered what she wanted and why she was still standing at my door. " Well I just came over to thank Killian for the lovely date he took me on." She said with a smug look on her face. " But he did take my pink roses with him...you haven't seen them by any chance?" She questioned as she focused her gaze on something behind me. The flowers.

I smirked back as I took a few steps towards the table and removed the flowers from the clear vase. Taking her red manicured fingers and placing them in her hands. " Anything else?" I questioned as I watched her with another raised brow. " No." she uttered as her smug smile fell as she realised she wouldn't get to see Killian under my watch. With her final words I closed the door. Taking a deep breath as I left go of the door handle.

My hands falling to my sides as I shook my head. He gave me someone else's flowers, her flowers, he went on a date with her first and then showed up late to ours, he, he... I had no words for what he was, but he wasn't mine.

The only thing heard in the silence that filled the room was our frantic heartbeats, and if I was Killian I'd be very worried.