Neck kisses and Robes

2 months later

Everything was going so well, right now I was getting ready for date night...YES. I said date night.

That's what our days and nights consisted of recently, Killian had kept his word and we started giving it ago, it was better than I thought it'd be...it made me hopeful that we'd just keep getting better and better at this.

I was sat at my vanity mirror, my hair in loose curls, one of those robes with the fluff at the bottom of the sleeves. I curled one of my curls around my finger as I finished my make up, lining my lips with a subtle brown lipstick before going over it with a darker liner still lining it, before finishing it off with a lovely warm brown.

I stood up from my vanity, putting my lipstick down; the bathroom door to my left opening and our walked Killian. All suited up as he ran his fingers through his hair slightly styling its wet state...wet? Wet!

I was wet. He was a sight to behold. The buttons of his shirt still unbuttoned as he walked towards me and kissed my cheek. " You smell and look amazing Bambi." He uttered as he walked past me to our walk in closet. I followed him inside to get my outfit. He just had this aura about him, he was so sensual and I was quite literally almost kicking myself for not having sex with him yet.

In all honesty I was quite afraid and he hadn't mentioned it so I just kept on delaying it. Not that there was any pressure, everyone has their own time and something so intimate isn't to be rushed.

I sigh as I reach out for one of the dresses in my closet, trying to get it as it was quite high, I felt a warm body against my back as Killians hand grabbed the dress and handed it to me, but not before gently pushing my hair to the side and rubbing his nose against the crook of my neck.

" Hmm so sweet." He whispered as he placed a kiss on my neck, I swear my knees went completely weak, almost giving out beneath me. I moaned softly an almost inaudible moan; as soon as the sound left my lips lips I couldn't help but blush.

" I was unaware that such an erotic sound could leave your lips Bambi." He chuckled as he detached himself from me and walked out of the closet. Leaving me all flustered with my own thoughts. I looked down at the lovely mid length pink dress in my hands before bunching it in my hands a little out of pure erotic frustration.

He thought he could play games with me? Oh honey, let the games begin.

This date night would be one for the books.