Author's Note

Thank you—yes, ayan talaga ang una kong gustong sabihin sa mga makakabasa nito. It took me hours to think of what to say, because all I could really think about in those few hours is that I wanna say thank you to each, and everyone of you that I've travelled to another world with, through the stories I thought of, amalgamated, and now passionately written into existence.

At first, I just wanted to write because I've always enjoyed and loved doing so, but as time passed, I found another reason to write—to influence, and inspire.

I believe that every girl has a Meghan-ish personality inside herself—a fierce, strong, wild, amorous, brave, and reckless personality. And knowing how critically judgmental people are nowadays, I felt the need to explain to people that being a Meghan Vien Alvares Ferren in this world is completely, and indisputably fine. So go on, wear that bright red lipstick, 3-inches tall heels, fitted black dress that falls just below your butt cheeks and let other people call you "malandi" when you go out and kiss everyone you wanna kiss, because being "malandi" is NOT an insult. It's simply a way of living your life to the fullest, and as long as you're not hurting anyone else in the process, NOTHING—literally nothing—is wrong with you.

So go and let other people say whatever they wanna say, because in the end, you're nothing less than an independent, utterly happy, and free woman, and the ones who'll think lowly of you for being a Meghan just aren't percipient nor broad-minded enough.

Feel free to message me anytime! I'll do my best to respond as quickly as I can. You can come to me for chikahans, for questions about my stories, if you need someone to talk to, or for just literally anything.

Filled with gratitude, Athena.