Support me!

First of all i want to thank all my readers for tagging along with me from the very begin till now. A special dedication to Ria_Bloom , Sarahsherebiotch, nokilight7, and all my other supportive readers, including the silent ones from now till the future, i love you all so much you have no idea.

Because of some personal reasons i won't be posting anymore updates here on wattpad, but i promise you that is not the end of this story. So, if you love "Demon Host" just as much as i do, and you are curious to know the rest of what happens to Dianna, then it's simple. All you have to do is look me up on GoodNovel as @Jessiesummers. Link to my book and website is attached to my profile.   

Note; DEMON HOST WAS SPLIT INTO TWO HALVES.
1, Demon Host
2, Demons' Possession
Demons' possession is being delayed but would be published on here once it's out.

The edited and advanced version of this novel is also available to read on goodnovel.

Once again, thank you all for sticking around with me, you have no idea how happy you have made me all this while, i really appreciate all the votes, comments and motivation.

Feel free to reach out to me on my social media (FB, Insta, U-tube, TikTok.) Much love ;)

Jessie ❤.