Chapter 40

Classes couldn't end soon enough, I was excited and couldn't focus until my feet were leading me to the studio as the last bell rung.  I had my pitch planned and though I knew she would be hesitant, I knew she would prefer someplace where no one would interrupt.  I paced for a bit before I noticed someone in the door, I smiled but it faltered as I saw who it was.

"I just wanted to thank you for taking care of me."

I crossed my arms.  "I dumped you in the infirmary, Brenda.  Nothing more."

I felt bile in my throat as she walked closer, she had unbuttoned her shirt to show cleavage and her skirt was hiked up.  I looked at the wall behind her, disgusted.  I didn't understand what guys saw in this.  My thoughts wandered to Violet, she always wore a long sleeved shirt or jacket and pants, preferably with a hood to cover her face and hair.  She preferred loose clothing as well, I figured it was easier to hide her weapon collection in them.

Come to think of it... I'd never seen more than her neck and arms and hands, except when she was playing in water, even in her home, she was covered.  The thought made me proud and brought me pleasure, my mate didn't want the attention.  I didn't want anyone to give it to her that wasn't me.

I got so lost in thinking of her I forgot about Brenda and only realized how close she had gotten when she touched my chest.  I jumped back, if I was disgusted before I was downright repulsed now.  I was trying to contain it, Violet would feel it.  I couldn't let her see this, it would hurt her.  "Brenda get away from me, I'm not interested."

She smirked.  "Would your little whore like to hear about how your tongue was half way down my throat that night?  Or maybe how hard you got as I sat in your lap?"

I was outraged, she purposely got me drunk that night and it was my wolf who kicked my ass mentally and dragged me the fuck home.  If Violet's worry hadn't hit me I would have snatched Brenda, but now I needed an out, but she had me cornered.

"Come on... I just want to show you how thankful I am."  She was trying to sound seductive as she closed the distance between us, but all I wanted was to get out and vomit.

I clenched my jaw as she leaned towards me.  "Brenda."

If the devil had a daughter she was smirking at me right now.  Violet peered around the door curiously, not quite understanding what was happening.  My poor Violet, she was brilliant, but in love and sex , she was clueless, I preferred it that way.  I didn't hear what else Brenda said when I saw Violet, just that her lips where on mine and her hand was placed on my dick.  I was disgusted, but who could blame a man who hadn't been touched in a while not to be a little aroused.

It lasted a second because I felt as my chest exploded with pain.  "I said off."  The walls shook as I grabbed her shoulders and slammed her into the wall.  She whimpered in pain, but none of the mattered.  Violet was hurt, crying, and confused.  I had to get to her, even if she hated me I had to explain.

***

A strong wave of disgust filled me as I left class.  I blinked and headed towards the studio room.  Wonder what's happening...  Suddenly I was angry and picked up the pace because it worried me.  "Come on... I just want to show you how thankful I am."

"Brenda."  His voice was constrained, so I crept to the door and peered in.

"Don't worry, you'll forget all about that little freak."  She leaned forward and kissed him and I was overcome with disgust and something else as she placed her hand on his crotch.  I blinked rapidly as my chest hurt and backed away.  I touched it as my wolf raged.  I don't understand...