Chapter 55

Karey POV

I was excited my most favorite two girls was here for the 4th. They arrived here this morning and all my grandbabies Kalen ( King : 3 Years Old ) , Nyla ( Kelvin : 1 Month Old ) , Bryant ( King : 4 Years Old ) , Brianna ( King : 2 Years Old) , Kamari ( King : 3 Months Old ) , Kelvin Jr. ( Kelvin : 5 Years Old ) and Shannon ( Kandis : Pregnant : 7 Months ) are staying the night with they grandma and grandpa. King has four kids and in all of their lives except Kalen's. Kelvin has two but only in KaMarkus life. Kandis is 7 months pregnant. I didnt let her near Kalen nor Nyla and she caught an attitude. If you dont like their mothers then you shouldnt wanna hold their kids. Shania and Keyshia are coming to get their children tomorrow morning after breakfast because my son's are coming over with their families. Jeffrey and I are now at WalMart getting snacks and ingredients for spaghetti and crossaints. I invited Keyshia and Shania over for a plate and that sweet young girl Cameryn but they volunteered to help cook. They payed Kandis no mind. Their men was in the living room occupied by the children. They came in the kitchen introducing themselves.

" Hi , Im Keyshia fiance , Dreyton.. " Dreyton said smiling as he hugged me.

" Hello! Shania boyfriend , Quay. " He said hugging me.

" You already know me mama. Im Dezmond. " That ole fool said kissing my cheek. I introduced myself and they told their women they would be back and left out. They came back talking to Jeffrey soon as the food finished.  Dreyton said prayer and we all sat at the table eating.

" Papa I stay with you! I tree. " Kalen said climbing in his lap then holding up three fingers.

" My man. Gimme 5! " Jeffrey said then tickling him.

" Cameryn sweetie , where's Kameron? " I asked her.

" With his uncles and cousins. " She smiled.

" You must bring him by here. His little cute self. " I cooed. After dinner , we all talked and they left. Jeffrey got Kalen and Nyla and went in the bedroom. I rocked Kamari to sleep and put her in the crib. After everybody was put to bed ,  all I heard downstairs was Kandis loud mouth and that heifer , Tamar and Kelvin hoe name Daisy. The two followers are Zyria and Rasia. Nyla started to cry so I went downstairs and made all of them get out.

*******************************************

I woke up and made breakfast while Jeffrey got the kids ready. I cooked pancakes , bacon , biscuits and grits with patty sausages. I woke up all the kids and we ate. I placed Nyla in her carseat as I fed Kamari.

" Grandma what time my daddy coming? " Bryant asked.

" I dont know. " I told him. Kalen came back with two trucks.

" Papa go vroom vroom papa. " He told Jeffrey.

" No! Mine! " Bryant said snatching the trucks and hit Kalen. Kalen looked at me and started to cry. I popped Bryant hand and he started to cry. I put the trucks on the counter and grabbed the carseat going in the living room. Bryant cried louder and louder. Kalen laid on the couch falling asleep. Jeffrey fixed a bottle and he grabbed Nyla going in the bedroom. King ,  Tamar ,  Kelvin ,  Daisy and Kandis and Ronald all walked in sitting down talking.

" When Kalen got here mom? " King asked.

" Yesterday morning. He stayed the night with his grammy. I spanked Bryant because he was being mean and hit Kalen for no apparent reason. He still in that kitchen. " I told him as he went and grabbed him. Kelvin got Kamari and gave her to Daisy. Kalen woke up and laid in my arms. I went and got his juice cup and sat back on the couch. His iPad made a ting noise and he went and got it and sat by me. He put his headphones on and Keyshia showed on the screen.

" Hey mommy! Grandma mommy. " He smiled at me. They talked and hung up.

" My daddy and Quay coming to get me and NyNy. " He said running. I placed on his shoes.

" Mom who carseat? " King asked as Jeffrey brought in NyNy who was wide awaken. He was talking to her as she smiled at him.

" Thats Nyla's. " I cooed as Kelvin walked over. King looked at her and walked in the kitchen.

" This my daughter? " He asked looking at her. He picked her up and she looked at him and started to cry and kick. I grabbed her as knocking came to the door and Dezmond , Kameron , Dreyton and Quay walked in. They all hugged me and shook Jeffrey hand.

" Where my girls? " I asked them.

" Outside in the truck. They coming. " Dez said. Quay gently got Nyla strapping her in her carseat. She smiled at him and he gave her the pacifier.

" Kalen! " I called to him. He ran in and ran to Dreyton hugging him tightly. My girls walked in all hugging me. They had another little boy with them. They paid the guest no attention and hugged Jeffrey. They all had on those hootchie mama shorts and black muscle shirts with they hair pulled back. They had King ,  Ronald and Kelvin attention.

" Mommy he hit me! " Kalen told her.

" Who hit you? " She asked as he pointed.

" Did you hit his ass back? " She asked angry. He shook his head no.

" Granny pank him. " He said hugging me.

" Fight that nigga! " The little boy said.

" Jarod no! " Cameryn said.

" Whose this? " I asked.

" This Decks , I mean my brother Jamaal son. " She said. He already a thug like his daddy.

" When next time you coming back to stay with your grandma and papa? " Keyshia asked Kalen.

" Night! " He said hugging me tighter.

" May he? " She asked.

" Yes he surely can. " I said kissing his cheek.

" Go get yo iPad so we go bye bye. " She told him as he got down.

" Mrs. Crawford!  " Dreyton said handing me a envelope. I opened seeing five basketball tickets and hugged him.

" Their front row. " Keyshia smiled as I hugged her. King and Dez walked down the hall. We went in the kitchen having a girl talk as they boys went outside with Jeffrey.

" Can I hold my daughter? " Kelvin asked Shania.

" No you may not! Go hold that one out there. " Shania said still rocking Nyla carseat.

" Can I talk to you in private? " He asked her.

" No you may not. Go talk to that one out there. " She replied making Keyshia and Cameryn smirk.

" Shania bring yo ass on. " He said grabbing the carseat off the island. She exhaled angrily and followed.

" Aye yall ready? " Dez said pointing at Keyshia and Cameryn. They got up and shook they head yes. I heard yelling between Shania and Daisy and Shania came down the stairs angry and Quay came in the house getting the carseat and Shania hand leaving out the house. I turned around angry at them and Kelvin walked away. King came down the hall angry as well and sat by Tamar. I went outside and kissed my grandbabies goodbye. Kalen was getting strapped in the seatbelt Dreyton had on his fourwheeleer and they both hugged me and Dreyton backed up and sped off down the road. Kameron , Cameryn , and Dezmond flew right along with them and Jarod and Quay also. Keyshia and Shania pulled off in the truck with the baby. I went back in the house and went back to bed.