Chapter 61

Dreyton POV

I know I fucked up badly. I cheated on Keyshia with a girl she hates. I lost everything good that was in my life. My stupid ass fell for some words that lil short sneaky ass one was saying. I know Keyshia aint gone never forgive me. She pregnant with my child and now my child aint even gone have her parents together. I hate myself for this. Everything happened so fast! I called the tow truck and they towed my truck and my cousin came and picked me up. I aint wanna talk to no fucking body. I stayed silent as he tried to form a conversation. I guess he got the hint and turned up the radio. I went up to my old room and locked the door. Everything was dark as I stared at the black ceiling. All I saw was Keyshia face. I sat up and punched the walls three times angry at myself. Shit fell off ny dresser but fuck it. I thought about my pet tarantrula and hurried to turn on the light. It was smashed by my old chemistry book. I flushed him down my toilet and cleaned up the mess smushed outta it. I laid down under my covers and gave myself a headache. I fell asleep.

***********

I woke up and took a shower then got dressed getting ready for my flight. I gotta go get my luggage from Keyshia house. I pulled up in her driveway seeing Shania and Quay getting out with the carseat. I went in the house seeing Kalen sleep and hearing footsteps upstairs. I walked up the steps and opened the door. Keyshia looked up at me and started back packing up the rest of her clothes. She started to leave.

" Keyshia? " I said gently grabbing her arm.

" I have nothing to say now let me go! " She said jerking her arm back. I closed the door and locked it and stood infront of the door and she exhaled angrily.

" DREYTON GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE WAY MAN! " She yelled then covered her face bursting out in tears turning away from me.

" Bae hear me out please! " I said holding her waist.

" YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME DREYTON! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? ESPECIALLY WITH THAT BITCH WHEN YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I FUCKING HATE HER! YOU BROKE MY HEART AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO HEAR YOU OUT! " She yelled hitting my chest pushing me away.

" Im sorry. I love you Keyshia. Im sorry for what I've done bae. You gotta believe me about that. I was stupid for making that mistake. " I told her.

" YOU SHOULDNT NEVER TOOK YO ASS OVER THERE IN THE FIRST DAMN PLACE DREYTON! IM PREGNANT WITH YO CHILD , YO FIANCE AND YOU FUCKING ROUN PLAYING DUCK DUCK GOOSE WITH THAT UGLY DUCKLING. IS THIS BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED ON KALEN BIRTHDAY? Thats why you doing this! " She yelled then whispered to me. She slowly sat on the bed.

" Baby hell nawl! I dont give a fuck about that shit. She just got to my mind baby. Tell me you forgive me Keyshia please. I wanna marry you still baby. I cant let you go through this on your own. I wanna be a family with you. I wanna share my life with you and become a better me. We been through alot baby. I cant stop the love I have for you. I just cant do it. Tell me you still love me or you forgive me. " I told her kneeling infront of her. She looked down at me and kissed my lips. I hugged her and she cried into my shoulder. I repeated im sorry to her so many times over and over holding her tightly. She wiped her tears then leaned up and kissed me.

" I love you Keyshia. " I told her.

" Love you too! " She said giving me a weak smile. I got up and she pulled me back and kissed my lips and she pulled away. I kept kissing her body and she leaned back on the bed. I pulled up her sun dress and pulled down her panties and ate her out slowly. The deeper I thrusted my tongue , the moaning become louder and she held the back on my head while rubbing my waves. She told me she was finna bust so I let her climb on my dick and she started to ride me until she came all over my dick. She became outta breathe slowly riding my dick and biting her lip.

" Im so ready for my baby to be outta you! " I told her.

" Tsk , Why? " She asked with an attitude.

" So I can lay yo thick ass on yo stomach and fucked you hard while yo head knock against the headboard. " I chuckled.

" Well only 6 more months baby! " She said which made me frown.

" Huh? You 6 already and the baby comes at 9 so you got 3 more where you get 6 from? " I asked her.

" Duh! You gotta wait til after two months so my areas can heal back. " She laughed and kissed my lips sliding off me.