Chapter 17

King POV

Chillen with Dez , Tae and Black at Dez and Cameryn house. We high as fuck and talking about dumb shit.

" Aye King? If Keyshia was to walk through my front door , what you'll do? " Dez asked.

" Yo who Keyshia? " Tae asked rolling the blunt.

" His ole crazy ass girlfriend. Shawty got mad because I wouldn't get in the back when we picked her up from practice. " Black said laughing.

" Bruh I wouldnt do shit. She had a nigga deep in love with her ass and she just up and leave when a nigga was in the hospital. I laid in a hospital fighting for my life. I almost killed myself when she broke up with me over some stupid ass shit. I know I promised her what I promised her and broke it but damn niggas make mistakes. She will never have a special spot in my heart. Not never! I already have my rider and a child that I love very much and loves me back. If I see her ass bruh I swear I might hurt her ass no . She fucking disgust me now. I lost all respect for shawty. " I told them. Just by imagining her face pissed me off.

" Aye that's my cousin nigga but so you saying , you wouldnt wanna talk , kiss nor fuck the shit outta her if you saw her? " He asked.

" Man hell nawl. " I said as we all bust out laughing.

" AWHHHH MY BABY! OHH MY GOSH ! KEYSHIAAAAAA! KEYSHIAAAAAAAAA! " Cameryn said running down the stairs holding Kameron and ran out the house. I heard a horn blowing then screams with them talking. Dez went outside as Tae got up looking out the window.

" Damn shawty thick and sexy as fuck. " Tae said. Black got up passing me the blunt.

" Hell yeah nigga. Thats " Black said dapping up Tae. I got up looking out the window. Dez hugged her then she went to the car opening the back door and little feets steps on the ground. Keyshia picked up a little boy and when he turnt around , my high was blowed. She put lil fella down and he started to look around.

" That lil nigga look just like my ass. Nawh homie aint mines , Bryant my only seed. " I thought to myself. I went to the room , he was in sleeping and when I opened the door , he was sitting up sucking that damn pacifier.

" Dada. " He said happily. I grabbed him changing his diaper.

" Hi , Im Keyshia and this Kalen. " She said.

" Black ..... Tae ! " They replied.

" Camerynnn I met this guy name Dreyton and he so sexy. Oh my gosh! He live across the street from you and he kissed me like we was together. He's volunteered on taking Kalen and I shopping tonight. I had to say yes because you know my weakness are eyes. His lips are so soft. " She said as they walked down the hall.

" Maaaa. " A little voice said through the hall. I opened the door and the little boy stopped walking and waved at me. I waved back and Bryant just looked.

" Sweetie who you waving at? " Keyshia asked. He pointed at me then handed me his chip bag.

" Hmm! " He said walking handing me the bag.

" Its probably King. " Cameryn told her. Keyshia came and grabbed the little boy and walked away. She looked at me rolling her eyes.

" Wassup Keyshia. " I told her.

" Hello. " She shutting the door. I went and sat back on the couch giving B his juice cup talking to the fellas before we left.

" Bae Im going with Keyshia. " Cameryn said coming in fully dressed holding Kam.

" Where yall going? " He asked.

" Mall with her , Kalen and her new friend. " She said. Keyshia little boy walked out the hall to Black reaching to get picked up. He still held that chip bag. Black picked him up and he laid back eating his chips. Keyshia was on the phone smiling.