Chapter 22

Cameryn POV

The way Dezmond is acting and treating me makes me honestly wanna break down and cry. He hung up in my face when I tried telling him what wassup with the club for the party. That shit was mad disrespectful. I don't even care about us being together anymore. I refuse to get my heart broken for the third time. I love him with all my heart and the way he treating me is a reason to shake my head and just let him be. I went to pick up Kameron and Keyshia followed to get Kalen. She placed him in the car. I knew she was kinda sad by the look on her face.

" It's gonna be okay Keyshia. " I told her.

" I'm okay Cameryn. Maybe it wasn't meant for me to be there. Lets just go back to the house. " She said getting in the car. I drove home and TreShaaud called and I invited him over. He can't stay late because he gotta work. I heard King voice through the wall walking past my door. I talked to Tre until it was time for him to head out.

" I gotta go so I don't be late. " He said grabbing my arm pulling me out the bed.

" Wait I'll walk with you. " I told him. I put Kameron in his room and walked with him downstairs outside to go car. We both got in and he grabbed my chin kissing me and I kissed back. He rubbed my clit as I moaned into his mouth. He pulled away from the kiss and pulled me in his lap. I started kissing him and grinding in his lap fast.

" Damn baby! 5 minutes! " Tre grunted. He pulled down my panties and shorts and pulled down his pants and I slid down on his dick slowly fucking him. I speeded up my past until I ran outta breathe. I kissed him slowly riding him slowly then climbed off his lap. I pulled back up my bottoms and he pulled me back on his lap after fixing his pants.

" Cameryn? " He said as I laid my head on his shoulder.

" Hmm? " I said turning his way still laying down.

" I love you! " He told me pecking my forehead.

" I love you too! " I told him running his abs through his shirt.

" Baby I gotta go make this money and you need to get some sleep. " He said buttoning up his shirt. I kissed his lips then got out on his side. He turned on his trucks and his pipes roared then he pulled out blasting We Don't - Rich Homie Quan.

I watched him pull down the road and was finna go back in the door until somebody snatched me back. I turned around seeing a very angry really pissed off Dez breathing over me.

" SO YOU FUCKING NIGGAS IN CARS HUH? " He yelled making me jump.

" GET YO ASS OFF ME BOY! " I told him pushing him away. He jawed his hand back about to hit me until I moved. I moved away and he grabbed me picking me up by my neck walking through the gate walking round the side of the house. Tears rushed out my eyes as I tried loosening his grip.

" Dez your hurting me. " I said trying to move his hands. He pushed me on the ground. I coughed trying to catch my breath. He picked me up jacking me up by my shirt up against the house.

" Dez Lemme go please. " I said crying.

" THE FUCK YOU CRYING FOR? YOU WASNT CRYING WHEN YOU WAS RIDING THAT NIGGA DICK OR KISSING HIM ALL IN HIS LAP AND SHIT! I SWEAR YO ASS HURT MY FEELINGS AND AS MUCH AS I WANNA BEAT YO ASS IM NOT! BYE CAMERYN MANN! " He said about to walk away. I felt bad and need him to forgive me.

" NO BABY PLEASE! IM SORRY DEZMOND! DONT DO THIS. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! " I said getting off the ground grabbing his leather jacket wrapping my arms around his waist. He tried pushing me away but I wouldn't let go.

" Get off me Cameryn. " He said pushing me away. I backed away and he turned around walking towards me. I backed up some more. He moved his hand up and I shut my eyes tight covering my face.

" Please don't hit me Dezmond. " I said. He grabbed my waist moving my hands.

" I'm sorry. I didn't mean to put my hands on you. Ima be honest. I fucked KyShon twice today. " He told me like it was nonething. Tears welled up in my eyes and he smiled to himself licking his lips. I pushed him away and ran in my house trying to hurry and close the door. He pushed it open hard knocking me down. I laid on the floor balled up crying. He tried picking me up but I kicked til he put me down running up the stairs slamming my door. I heard Kalen and Kameron crying. I opened my door going to get Kam and walking back in my room laying in bed. Kam wiped my tears turning over going back to sleep. Dez walked in and picked up Kam going back out the room. He came in the room taking of his jacket and shoes climbing in bed pulling me closer to him.

" Move! " I told him pushing him away. He snatched away from my hands and wiped my tears.

" Bae stop! We both fucked up aight. I forgive you and you need to forgive me. I love you Cameryn and this anger you got need to go away. You don't see me angry no more so why are you? Just calm down baby. " He climbed on top of me.

" I made my baby cry and put my hands on her and it's making me feel bad. " He said exhaling heavily rubbing down my body slowly.

" You did it now ain't no reason to feel bad. " I told him trying to push him off me. He grabbed my arms kissing and biting down my neck. He pulled my face towards his and kissed me slowly grabbing my legs wrapping them around him.

" Ima make it up to my baby. " He said picking me up taking me in the bathroom. He turned on the shower and soon as the steam filled , we got in and he bathe both of us. He picked me up on his neck eating me out. I moaned as the water ran down my body holding the back of his head gently. After I came in his mouth , he bathe both of us again. I got out leaving him in drying off and putting lotion all over my body putting on my undergarments and a muscle shirt climbing in bed getting under the covers. He came out the bathroom dried off with basketball shorts on and a glistening body. He climbed in bed with me and wrapped his arms around me.

" Mmmm I love you so much Cameryn. " Dez told me kissing my neck.

" I love you too niggie. " I told him falling asleep.