Chapter 14

I left Ebony house and went home. Hailey car was in the driveway so I know she here talking to my mother. I walked in and Kam crawled to me all happy. This my lil thug. He always ready to see and spend time with Uncle J. I picked him up and walked in the kitchen getting us both some to drink. Mom was talking to Hailey as she cried. I grabbed my son carseat and walked right past them.

" NIGGA WE AINT WAKE UP WITH YO ASS THIS MORNING. YOU BETTER SPEAK! " My mama said making me laugh.

" Hello mama and you. " I said finna walk. Hailey hung her head low.

" Jamaal!." My mama said angry.

" Its okay Mrs. Davis. I'll be back to get him later. " She told my mama getting up. My mama hugged her and looked pissed off angry at me.

" Jamaal you starting to disappoint your mother. Do you even know what today is? " She said with a tear.

" Tuesday! " I told her.

" Yes Tuesday , April 17. " She said as my head shot up.

" Today's Jessica birthday. " I said kinda sad now.

" Yes and the way you just treated that,girl is ashame. I gotta get ready for work with all this on mind. Son you need to get yo things together. " She said.

" I already do. I got a girlfriend mama. You the one said Ebony wouldve made a perfect girlfriend so now thats who im with now. Hailey just my babymama that carried my two beautiful kids. Its her damn fought our daughter dead man. " Before I realized my mother slapped me.

" Dont you dare blame her for that child's death. You the one had them thugs after you which made them shoot up her car. She tried to protect her baby but the bullet hit her. " My mother said in tears. Cameryn and Dez walked in the house. She came up the steps yelling.

" DONT BLAME ALL THAT ON HAILEY NIGGA. ITS YO FAULT TOO THAT MY NIECE 6 FT. UNDER! SHE WANTED YOU OUT THE STREETS. I BET YOU DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER TODAY WAS HER BIRTHDAY! " She yelled at me crying. Dez held her as she cried. They went in the room and she came back out.

" GIMME MY DAMN BABY! YO ASS STUPID. SHE NEED YOU AND YOU ACTING LIKE THAT. NOBODY NEED YOU! I'LL HELP HER! " She said snatching Kam. I lost my temper and snatched her.

" YOU BETTER CHECK YOSELF WHEN YOU TALKING TO ME. I WATCH THAT LITTLE BOY EVERYDAY WHEN YO ASS GO TO SCHOOL AND DO I COMPLAIN? NO! WHEN THESE NIGGAS HAD YOU ROUND HERE HEARTBROKEN , CRYING AND SHIT? WHO WAS THERE? ME! WHEN YO BESTFRIEND GOT SHOT? WHO HANDLED THEM NIGGAS? ME! WHEN YOU GOT PREGNANT? WHO TOOK CARE OF YOU? ME. WHEN YOU NEEDED A WAY AROUND TO PLACES? WHO BOUGHT YOU A CAR? I DID! THATS COOL THOUGH YO ASS GONE NEED ME AGAIN. " I told her walking away. She slammed the door. I called my honeboy to get my car I bought her and take it to the trap. I got the key off her chain and through her keychain back on the counter. Mom walked back in.

" What you do to Cameryn? " She asked.

" She came tripping at me about none. She don't even know what's going on. She came cussing then she snatched Kam up out my arm and said she don't need me. I watch that baby everyday. I helped her with everything. I was there when these boys broke her heart then I bought her a car but she can kiss that car goodbye. Its finna leave this house right now. My house is ready to be moved in so im moving in tonight so dont expect yo babyboy to be home. Tell Cameryn , I hope she find her a trustworthy babysitter and to wake up early to ride the school bus. " I told her. She shook her head at me. She kissed my cheek and hugged me leaving. I called uHaul to pick up my shit. I drove Cam car to my house then drove my charger back to the house. I sat at the table eating my plate of food I bought which was Macaroni && Cheese , Porkchops , Greens and Cornbread. My son was sitting beside me in the high chair with a mouth full of greens and cornbread. He wasnt even chewing just wanting more. He started gagging.