Chapter 28

Keyshia POV

Kalen and I been out shopping all damn morning. We got home late and both fell asleep fast after we ate. He woke me up to called his daddy but we got no answer so we went back to sleep. It was 3:27 am when Kalen shook me.

" What's wrong boo? " I asked him sitting up.

" Scared mommy! Knock on door. " He said climbing in bed. Knocks came again and I got up carrying him. I opened the door and Dreyton stood there.

" Really bae? It's 3:27 in the morning. " I told him rocking Kalen.

" I just got off work and sleepy as fuck. I don't wanna drive and have a wreck so I drove to my baby house to see if she'll let me crash here until morning. " He said smiling.

" Of course. Are you hungry? " I asked kissing his lips.

" Hungyy! " Kalen said.

" Yea. Ima go take a shower real quick. " He said going down the hall. My phone buzzed and King was calling. I answered it while cooking something easy my mom use to cook.

" Hello? You do realize it's 3 something in the morning. How you know we wasn't sleep? " I told him smirking.

" If you was sleep , why did you answer so fast and yo thick ass can't be sleep sounding like this. " He said laughing.

" I just woke up nigga. Kalen come get the phone it's your daddy. " I told him.

" Wait! Actually I wanna talk to you. " He said.

" I can't right now. My boyfriend is over here. " I said.

" Do that nigga ever take his ass home? Damn! Just call back when he leave. Tell my son I said wassup! " He said angry hanging up. I laughed at this guy.

" Kalen yo daddy said wassup. " I told him stirring. Soon as it finished , I fixed Kalen and I a big bowl and sat on the couch eating and watching Curious George. After Kalen got full , he climbed in my lap falling asleep. Dreyton came in grabbing him taking him in his room. I put my plate in the sink and went back to bed. Dreyton came in wrapping his arms around me as we both fell asleep.

***********************************

I woke up from the tv being very loud and Kalen screaming. I walked in the living room angry. I turned the tv down and off. Dreyton was sleep and Kalen was running around Hyper. I saw a big slice cut out the chocolate cake. I smacked Dreyton and he woke up fast.

" Wassup baby? " He asked looking at me.

" You gave Kalen some cake? " I asked.

" He started crying for it. " He said rubbing his eyes.

" Baby look how big you cut it though. "

" He had a small piece. It was so good to me hell I kept going back. Who cooked that? " I asked.

" Me and Cameryn. " I told him walking back in the room to the bathroom turning on the shower water. I was still very sleepy. I stripped down getting in feeling the hot water and bathing. Kalen kept opening the shower curtain.

" DREYTON? " I yelled. The hot water hit Kalen and he took off running and crying. I turnt off the water and dried off then lotioned my body putting on my undergarments and walking in the bedroom. I put on some yellow skinny jeans and a yellow and white off the shoulder Pokemon jersey shirt with my yellow and white hightop Nikes. I got Kalen dressed after his bath while Dreyton took a shower. He had to work tonight so Kalen and I are going over Cameryn house. I can't wait til her and Dez is face to face so they can argue like crazy. It be very funny that it makes my stomach hurt. TreShaaud and Cameryn still very close but he got engaged to some cheerleader he go to college with but he still spoils Kam and her. Dreyton don't wanna go to Riverdale for Christmas. He going after New Years. I love my son Kalen so much. I'm taking him to go see Santa at the mall. King wants to go so we just gonna go to the one in the mall down there. Dreyton helped packed all our luggage in my truck before he left. I flat iron my hair bone straight and stood in the kitchen fixing Kalen juice cups. Dreyton put me on the counter pulling my body closer to his and tongue kissed me. He put me down turning me around on the counter unbuckling his pants.

" Wait! Where Kalen? " I asked.

" Sleep! " He said.

" I don't want you to be late for work. " I told him pecking his lips.

" We got time baby. " He said turning me back around. He dropped his pants and pulled my bottoms down fucking me from behind. I moaned loud as he stroked fast. He pumped inside me until I came on him.

" Fuck! " He grunted pulling out and turned me around kissing him. He sat me on the counter and pushed inside me fucking me hard. He kissed and sucked my neck slowly which felt so good.

" Awhhh! Awhhh! Awhhh! " I moaned everytime he pushed in. He sucked on my lip stroking slowly.

" Im finna pull out Keyshia. " He told me.

" Noooo baby don't pull out. Don't pull out. " I told him grinding on his dick.

" I gotta baby unless you ready to have my kid. " He said smiling.

" You wanna have my kid? " He said pushing harder.

" Awhhhhh FUCK! Harder! " I told him. He fucked me 10x harder until I couldn't feel my legs. He came twice on my leg pulling out fast then pushing back in as we both breathe hard. He continue fucking me hard until knocking came to the door.

" Ignore it. Don't pull out baby. " I told him.

" Yo Drey? Let's go before we be late bruh. " Tim voice yelled. He pulled out tongue kissing me.

" Im coming nigga hold up. " He yelled back. I hopped off the counter limping to the bathroom. He laughed at me. He let Tim in and came cleaning himself off. I heard Cameryn voice and walked out sitting on the couch. She smirked at me.

" What? " I whispered.

" Awhhhhh! " She moaned lowly. I pushed her arm.

" Okay so! I wont see my baby til after New Years. I got some dick before I leave my baby and when he come down , ima get some dick again. " I told her smirking.

" Kalen gone have a brother or sister. "
She laughed.

" And ima still get some dick. Its just feels to damn good to stop! " " I laughed leaning back on the couch.

" Babe? " I'm gone. I love you and I want you to be safe. " He said against my lips.

" I love you too bae. " I told him. I got off the couch and walked him down the hall to the door. He pushed me up against the wall tongue kissing me holding my thigh that was up against his side. I didn't wanna pull away from his soft pink lips but he did staring in my eyes.

" Call me! Ion wanna be lonely knowing you ain't gonna knock on my door to wake me up. Ohh and if you get tired not wanting to drive , here's a key. " I told him putting the key in the palm of his hands.

" I was gone do that anyways just to here yo sexy ass voice. " He said smiling. He pecked my lips and walked out the door. I walked back in the living room seeing Cameryn knocked out and Kam laid back on the couch watch his favorite cartoon , Curious George. I cleaned my kitchen spotless and went back to sleep since Kam was sleep. I put him in Kalen bed because Kalen ended up in my bed.