Chapter 26

DEZMOND POV

I sat in my office rolling my blunts while Zyria gave me head. I pushed her head further until she gagged. The shit she does with her tongue feel so good. I swear I'll turn her ass into a good girl like being my girl then wife but I'm not ready for all that yet. Zyria can't stand Cameryn for some reason. I grabbed Zyria hair pushing her mouth all the way on my dick. We both moaned together ignoring the knocks that came to the door. They came harder then I heard glass breaking and girl voices fussing. Zyria climbed on my dick riding fast and I gripped her waist making her go faster. Shit felt so good to try and stop but I heard a gun cock then shoot. I pushed Zyria up off me and got myself together. I walked out with Zyria right behind me and saw guns at Keyshia and Cameryn head as they held Kameron and Kalen head. Zyria hugged me tightly. King came through the door angry and once he saw a gun at Keyshia head , he went crazy. He took out his gun pointing it at Rooster.

" You better get that shit out my girl face before yo ass see yo maker nigga. " He yelled at him then pulled Keyshia and Kalen to him. He went to Chop next and put the gun in his back.

" Get that gun out her face nigga before you meet him too. You see if I told that nigga to move his gun , the fuck you gone keep yours up for. " He yelled.

" Sorry! " He said. King looked at me shakening his head. A tear rolled out Cameryn eye as she looked towards me shakening her head. Black hugged her and they walked away. I went to the room and heard Keyshia and King fussing at each other. I walked in and Cameryn was in Black arms crying. I grabbed her hand and she snatched away. I lost my temper and grabbed her ass fast as she kicked trying to get loose. I pulled her out the room into the sound proof room slamming the door. She slapped me hard and I punched the wall. She pulled a gun to my face and told me to sit on the floor. Knocking came to the door. Keyshia stood there pissed off.

" Bestfriend you good? " She asked.

" Yes! This nigga gone regret ever putting his hands on me. Ill be out in bout 20 minutes. " She said closing the door. She locked it and laughed.

" Im glad my son and I moving today. I don't even see why I came here to let yo son see you before we leave. All you doing is putting your hands on me for no reason. You keep breaking my heart and I forgave yo dumb ass. " She said smacking my head.

" Cameryn I swe-- .. " I said but she cut me off.

" SHUT UP! " She yelled. She started to cry looking at me.

" YO ASS BROKE MY HEART OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH A BITCH WHO WAS SUPPOSE TO BE MY DAMN BESTFRIEND AND WHEN I THOUGHT WE WAS TOGETHER , IT COMES BACK THAT WE REALLY ISNT. YOU WAS STILL MESSING AROUND WITH THAT BITCH. I GUESS I WAS THE SIDELINE HUH WELL TELL THAT BITCH SHE CAN HAVE YOU. I AINT LOOKING AT YO ASS NOMO IM LOOKING PAST YOU. ENJOY YO LIFE HERE WITH THAT HONEY. " She said putting the gun in the dresser draw and heading for the door. I grabbed her by her neck and she started hitting me. She fell back on the couch and I grabbed her hands tightly.

" Calm yo ass down. I know what yo ass need to get all this anger outta you. " I told her kissing her chest.

" Hell no nigga. You just finished fucking that bitch upstairs. Yo ass gone catch something. Move get off me. " She yelled. I kept kissing and rubbing her breast slowly as she pushed me away. I opened her legs still kissing her. She steady pushed me away but couldn't.

" Baby stop. " I told her locking my fingers with hers.

" Dez get off me. " She said pushing her body up about to cry.

" No Cameryn. I want you right now baby. " I told her unbuckling her pants pulling them down.

" Dez please get off me. " She said pulling her pants up. I moved off her and sat on the couch. She fixed her clothes and walked out. I sat back on the couch thinking and she walked back in with Kameron. He looked at me then her and reached for me. I grabbed him and she walked out the room crying.

" Ma cry? " He asked looking at me.

" Yes ma cry. I love your mama so much. Dada broke her heart so bad that she doesn't even wanna fool with me no more. Im sorry for breaking her heart. Take care of your mama for me. I love both of yall. " I told him. He looked at me and laid his head on my chest messing with my chains. Keyshia and King walked in with they son.

" Go talk to her bruh. " King told me.

" Man Cameryn don't wanna hear me out. " I told him.

" You don't even know that. Go talk to her Dezmond. " Keyshia said. I exhaled and got up with Kam going in the room where Cameryn was standing looking out the window. I laid Kam on the couch and went to the window where she stood. Keyshia closed the door for me.

" Cameryn? " I said grabbing her hand. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I grabbed her holding her in my arms as she cried.

" I'm sorry for everything wrong I've done to you. I made some dumb mistakes but you have to put that past us. Cameryn you know I love you and more respect for you than any of these honeys I fuck with. I fucked up plenty
of times and you forgave me when everybody was saying you should've moved on with yo life but you didnt. You stuck by my side and loved me when I steady kept doing me. Cameryn , Im sorry baby. I don't want you to leave here angry at me. I don't want you to leave me neither but if you think that's what you wanna do then im fine with it. Just don't let my son forget who his daddy is. " I told her. She looked up at me wrapping her arms around my neck hugging me and kissed me slowly.

" I love you Cameryn. " I told her. She smiled.

" I love you too Dezmond! " She said then gave me another hug.

" I got something for you. Stay right here I'll be back. " I told her. She wiped her tears and sat on the couch beside our son. I went to my office grabbing two travel bags. One pink and the other was black. I took them to her and she opened them. Inside the pink one was a suitcase full of money and jewelry covered behind the black sheet and she can put her clothes on top and the other had a gun behind the other but she ain't want that one.

" Im not taking that. " She said closing it. She hugged me and kissed my lips. Keyshia knocked on the door.

" You ready to go? " She asked Cameryn.

" Yeah I'm ready. " She said standing up. I grabbed Kam off the couch and she rolled the suitcase out while holding my hand. Zyria stared at her with hatred. I didn't think Cameryn noticed but she did and stopped walking looking at her.

" THE FUCK YOU STARING AT? " She asked Zyria.

" A BITCH! " Zyria told her. Cameryn chuckled and push the suitcase handle down slowly. I grabbed her tightly.

" Cameryn? " I said but she snatched away and walked towards Zyria. She punched her and Zyria fell on the couch.

" Call me another bitch! " She told her. I pulled her and Zyria punched her and they started fighting. I gave Black my son and picked up Cameryn taking her outside.

" Move! That bitch tried me. " Cameryn said. Zyria came outside and they started fighting again. When Zyria bumped her head on King truck , that's when I grabbed Cameryn and she kicked Zyria in the head. Zyria got up about to swing again.

" Aye watch out man. Gone back in the trap. " I told Zyria. She walked away and Cameryn got in her car angry. I grabbed her hand.

" Get off me! That's the bitch you fucked before I got here. Goodbye Dezmond because soon as I leave , yo ass gone be trying to make up with her. " She fussed. I took her keys and reached for them but I snatched back. I went and opened the door for her to get on the passenger side and she hesitated but got in. I got in the driver side driving to the house she moved in. I put Kam on the couch and pulled her to the room she stayed in. I made love to her body and she took all her anger out on me. It was a lot of it she had built up inside her. I helped her pack half her clothes and we pulled off to the airport. She left some because she shop more than anyone and took all our son new clothes. I took the rest and put them in the closet in his room at our house. I hugged her and my son and kissed them both goodbye. Kam touched my face and started drinking his juice. They called for they plane and they walked away. King aint wanna let Keyshia go but he finally did and they left also.