Chapter 15

Keyshia POV

After practice , I went to the vending machine then waited for King to pull up and when he did I grew pissed off angry. He had a car full of niggas. I opened the door to the front seat.

" What you doing shawty? " This nigga asked.

" What it look like? Get in the back. " I told him.

" Why you cant ride in the back? " He questioned me.

" Yo ass ain't paying for gas nigga so ride in the back. " I said irritated.

" Man get yo ass in the back bruh! " He said grabbing the door.

" KING! " I said madly.

" Keyshia get in the back. " He said.

" No! " I said angry.

" Well wait right here til I drop them off. "

" Are you fucking stupid? " All them niggas laughed except one.

" Last time I waited for my ride , I fought and got shot. Maybe this time , I'll die forreal. " I told him then I slammed the door walking away. He drove off. I texted Cameryn and she said Deckx had her car. I sat out here til 8p.m still waiting. He make me so fucking sick. Last person I had to call was Quint. Soon as he answered , he started apologizing.

" Quint can you come pick me up? "

" Where you at? "

" School. "

" What the fuck? Aye Aight! Stay on the phone til I get there. Im at the basketball court. Wanna meet me half way? We can walk and talk. " He said making me smile.

" Okay. " I grabbed my bag and soon as I turned the corner , he was standing right there.

" Damn did you run? " I asked him laughing.

" Nawh. I parked right there. " He said hugging me then pecked my lips.

" Soo where Cameryn? "

" She got her car taken for two weeks. She couldn't stay today. "

" Why you aint let me know earlier? You out here waiting in the dark by yourself. Nawh Keyshia. This shit dangerous. Look just come to the field when your practice over. Is the band coming to the game? "

" Yes! " I said doing my dance pose.

" Cant wait to see yo fine ass dance! " He said biting his lip. I blushed at him. We got in the car and drove to Speedy Burger's and both got a double bacon cheese burger meal with ice cream.

" Soo where yo little boyfriend? " He asked me eating his fries.

" He told me to wait until he drop his homeboys off. " I said drinking my juice.

" But why? " He asked angry.

" Because I wanted to sit in the front and so I told the boy in the front to sit in the back and he gone catch a attitude telling me to get in the back and then he gone tell me get in the back like no then he told me to wait. " I told him. My phone buzzed and he called 3x. I didn't answer because he stood me up.

" Well dont worry about waiting anymore because you can ride with me when Cameryn  ain't driving or when you ain't drive or when yall need a ride. You gone always ride in my front seat when I got the fellas. " He told me grabbing my hand. After we finished eating , I went to use the bathroom and wash my hands. I texted my bestfriend and told her what happened. Deckx just got home and gave her car back. He got mad because Cameryn ain't call him earlier.