Chapter 27

1 Year && 12 Months Later

King POV

Christmas is Sunday and word is Keyshia and my son coming back to Riverdale Thursday. Cameryn and Kameron coming also. Keyshia moved on with that nigga , Dreyton , when she found out Brittaney was pregnant with my baby. I hid her being pregnant from Keyshia and she wouldn't even have been mad if I had told her before she found out on her own. She found out the day of the BABYSHOWER. I lost my girl to that lie I tried to hide. I got a new girl name Tamari but everybody calls her Tamar. She beautiful and got good standards for herself. I still take care of my kids though. I got a baby girl name Brianna and two sons , Bryant and Kalen. 22 Years Old with three kids already. Word around Kalen not even mines but he looks just like me , that's my damn seed. How the fuck some people in the streets gone say what's mine and what's not? Keyshia wouldn't lie to me. That's another thing she grew angry about she flew all this way and we took a DNA test and he was 100% mines. She punched the envelope in my chest crying carrying Kalen and left out the office crying. They flew back the next flight outta here. I begged her to let me keep my son this Christmas and she said yeah. They both stuck with me until day after New Years because they flights are canceled. Keyshia know I love her ass and my son , I just do some crazy fucked up ass shit. She always give Kalen the phone when I call and hangs up when he gives it back. She reads my messages and never reply. She be trippen forreal bruh. Today is Tuesday and I been cleaning my son room out. His clothes are too small but im keeping them and his shoes. They still very new and we might use them for our other baby. I plan to get Keyshia pregnant before she leave but I don't wanna hurt Tamar. She so sweet and kind but she fell in love with me after the two weeks we started dating. It was kinda cute at first then it kinda annoyed me but that's my lil honey. Dez and Cameryn fell back off the day she left. They argued soon as he called. Its kinda funny to hear them arguing because Dez be in the mall talking to the fake women dolls like they Cameryn. She be on the phone and he be pointing in the doll face like she really standing there like he is now. We suppose to be shopping for our babymama's but he on the phone arguing with her.

" Mann will you and Cameryn just have a simple phone conversation without arguing? " I asked him laughing.

" Hell Nawh! She be trippen bout simple shit. I try to be on my best behavior but she always gotta say some that piss me off. " He said.

" I'm talking to King about yo ass. "

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

" You do argue with me about simple shit. Yo ass a lie. We arguing about some stupid right now. Yea whatever anyways what size yo thick ass wear? "

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I laughed at this nigga. Hands covered my eyes and a sweet smell hit me. I recognized the giggling.

" Umm Trinity? Noooo Noooo Chloe? " I said.

" Really? " Tamar said smacking her lips.

" Chill I knew that was you baby. Im just playing around. " I told her pecking her lips.

" Mhmm! Why you shopping in the women section? " She asked.

" I'm not telling you. What you want for Christmas? " I asked changing the subject.

" None just money to put in my collection. " She smiled.

" Why don't you just have your own children instead trying to adopting. I told you I'll give you the money to adopt but I think you need to have your own first. " I told her once again.

" King don't you think I would if I could. " She said in a shaky voice.

" Why you can't Tamar? " I asked her.

" I don't wanna talk about it right now. " She said.

" You tell me that everytime I asked like damn is it that damn important that you can't tell me. " I told her buying all the dresses I think Keyshia would love. I already bought Tamar a closet full of shit two weeks ago.

" I am. " She said looking at me.

" When that gone be Tamar? Huh? " I said giving Dez a head nod leaving out.

" When the time is right. " She said walking along with me. I went and bought my son some clothes and shoes along with Keyshia. She been wanting that Hot Pink Nicki Minaj set since 7th grade. It contains them tall ass inch heel pumps with the pink leather jacket with the earrings , necklace and lipstick. I grabbed a white scarf , a long sleeve tight shirt that I know her breast would sit out in and white skinny jean pants. I know she gone be looking sexy for me. Tamar started screaming and hugging me but she gone be disappointed when she don't unwrap none of this. She kissed my lips and went out the store. I bought a yellow , red , grey and blue leather jacket also for her and my son. I love them both so much. It's a lot to wrap this year.