Ch. 1

[ 4 Months Before ]

Cameryn POV

The bell for homeroom just rung as I sat in the cafeteria feeding my baby these good ass grits, sausauge and toast as Keyshia rubbed my stomach. She my bestfriend along with KyShon.

" Keyshia , why does KyShon seem so distant nowadays? " I asked as we was heading to the trash can. Her boyfriends King help carry my bookbag until I threw my plate away.

" I dont know but Im gone find out. " She said grabbing King hand.

" Cameryn your baby gone be fat. " King said making us all laugh.

" No he wont. " I said smiling but once Dezmond and KyShon walked in the cafeteria hand in hand , my smile faded. I frowned at them both.

" Cameryn? " He said shocked. I walked away going into the bathroom which Keyshia followed. She was angry and pulled me into a hug as I cried hard into her shoulder.

" No bruh. What you doing? " We heard King asked.

" Cameryn stop crying. My cousin and that bitch aint worth your tears. She wasnt a real friend. " She said as I wiped my tears.

" Im sorry for wetting your shirt. " I apologized.

" Its okay. Thats what friends are for. Are you okay? " She asked.

" Yes. Come on lets go to class. I texted my mommy and she on her way to get me. " I told her.

" I wanna go too. " She said as we walked out the bathroom.

" Ion know where yall going but I wanna go too. " I texted my mom to check all of us out and she was on her way. We walked to class and Mr. Clemmons want here. The substitute Ms. Jackson was here. KyShon was sitting beside Dezmond as he flirted with her. She blushed at everything. I sat on the other side and Keyshia and King followed. I laid on the desk shredding tears and he came and grabbed my hand.

" Hey Dezmond. Did you know RyQuan and Cameryn had sex? " She said outloud. The whole class got quiet.

" Hey Hey. That their was none to say outloud young lady. " Ms. Jackson said. Dezmond let my hand go and went to sit back by KyShon. RyQuan walked in class as everybody stared.

" The fuck all yall staring? " He said walking towards our table. KyShon smiled at me.

" Yo why everybody staring? " He asked King.

" Bruh you slept with Cameryn? " Dezmond asked.

" Man hell nawl. The fuck I look like sleeping with my nigga girl foe. Who told yall that shit? "

" KyShon. " King said.

" Man bitch your ass a liar. All you did was flirt with Dez but suppose to be best fucking friends with his babymama. You a hoe to be honest. " He said laughing. He got some kleenex and wiped my tears.

" Stop crying over that shit. " He said.

" Ms. Jackson? " The intercom said.

" Yes? " She replied.

" Send RyQuan Patterson , Cameryn Davis , King Crawford and Keyshia Baxter to the office. They checking out. " She said as we all got up.

" DAMNNNNNN! I need to be with yall niggas. "DJ said as we all got up about to leave out.

" Where yall going bruh? " Dezmond asked.

" To the crib nigga. Keyshia ain't leaving my ass in school bruh. Cameryn stressing so her mom checking us out. " He said as RyQuan got my bookbag for me.

Dezmond POV

KyShon called and asked for a ride to school because she got bus left so I went and picked her up. She sexy as fuck but Cameryn is more beautiful. Im falling for KyShon but Cameryn carrying my seed. Soon as we got to school Kyshonn lips connected to mines and tell the truth I aint wanna pull away but I thought about Cameryn and pulled away. We got out and walked toward the cafeteria. KyShon grabbed my hand and so we locked fingers. Cameryn aint gone find out because she always in class. Soon as we hit the cafeteria , she looked right in my eyes.

" Cameryn? " I said shocked. She took off down the hall in the bathroom.

" No bruh. What you doing? " My homeboy King asked.

" Bruh we just holding hands. " I told him as KyShon went to get her breakfast.

" Man you got a girl, a babymama that got two hands that you could've held if you wanted to hold hands. Thats her bestfriend and yall smiling at each other and shit. " He said. I really aint care but I know its true. KyShon came and through her food away and we walked to class. King went down the hall shaking his head.

I went to class and started to flirt with KyShon. Cameryn walked in class then went to the other side crying. I got up and grabbed her hand.

" Hey Dezmond. Did you know RyQuan and Cameryn had sex? " Kyshon said outloud. The whole class got quiet. I stared at her with anger. She looked suprised.

" Hey Hey. That their was none to say outloud young lady. " Ms. Jackson said. I let her hand go and went to sit back by KyShon. RyQuan walked in class as everybody stared.

" The fuck all yall staring at? " He said walking towards Cameryn table.

" Yo why everybody staring? " He asked King.

" Bruh you slept with Cameryn? " I asked.

" Man hell nawl. The fuck I look like sleeping with my nigga girl foe. Who told yall that shit? "

" KyShon. " King said.

" Man bitch your ass a liar. All you did was flirt with Dez but suppose to be best fucking friends with his babymama. You a hoe to be honest. " He said laughing. He got some kleenex and wiped Cameryn tears.

" Stop crying over that shit. " He told her.

" Ms. Jackson? " The intercom said.

" Yes? " She replied.

" Send RyQuan Patterson , Cameryn Davis , King Crawford and Keyshia Baxter to the office. They checking out. " She said as they whole table got up.

" DAMNNNNNN! I need to be with yall niggas. "DJ said as they all got up about to leave out.

" Where yall going bruh? " I asked King.

" To the crib nigga. Keyshia ain't leaving my ass in school bruh. Cameryn stressing so her mom checking us out. " He said as RyQuan got her bookbag for her and they walked out. I put my head down pissed off at Cameryn. I'll texted her phone later and go by after school.