Chapter 7

Quint POV

Babe getting out the hospital today and going straight to the beauty shop. I taught her everything for cornation and she know it. I bought her the most beautiful sleeveless white dress. Its a dress that a queen would wear if she would stand with her king. I love this girl so damn much. That nigga King been coming up to see her but kissing her lip , hell nawh that shit gone cease. Decks found the nigga that shot her and before we could kill him , he was found dead on the side of a bridge but nigga head was gone and left on the hospital steps. Just thinking bout that shit got my head hurting. I already went and got a fresh cut so Keyshia and gotta worry about me leaving her side. Im at hospital to get her now. She discharging at 7:32. Thats the time she went in that night at the hospital. I pulled up and went to her room.

" Ready to go babe? " I asked.

" Hell yes. Im hungry. " She said mad.

" I know. I got you some pancakes and bacon in the car. " I told her pecking her lips. She smiled widely. Soon as we got in the car , I snapped a photo of us and uploaded it on IG and Facebook.

Q.DhaSavaqe __ Catch me && my lover in traffic.

Quintavious Rivers __ I love my Keyshia B .

We pulled up to the salon and got out. I made her a appointment and mom helped me pick out a dress she thought Keyshia would love. I had to go pick it up from David Bridals.

" Babe I'll be back. Gotta go get your dress. I love you. " I told her.

" I love you too. " She said. I pecked her lips and left.

•••••

Cornation had started and it was our turn but the lights went out as plan. When she got to the middle of the floor holding my hand, the lights turned on and when she turnt around , everybody was screaming and hollering her name happily. We bowed and walked to our spot. She was so beautiful. Cameryn was crying and smiling. After cornation , we took a milion photos for everybody. She wanted to go to Cameryn house and they both was crying. Her little boy has gotten so big. He smiled at me laying on the bed. We stayed then left and went to her house. Handsome and Wealthy - Migos blasted on the way. Our photo had been posted along with a video someone recorded. I helped her take off her dress and left as she showered. I went home and showered. I laid in bed falling asleep.