Chapter 46

Keyshia POV

I held my son tightly in my arms trying to control my anger. I wiped my tears as everybody in this locker room grew angry. My brothers came and started to punch the lockers which made all the kids cry.

" Calm down! " My daddy told them. King came through the door kneeling down to me and Kalen.

" Can I talk to you alone? " He asked me. I didn't say none just let tears fall. He grabbed my hand walking to another room. He shut the door and came to sit beside me. He grabbed my hand and Kalen sat in his lap laying his head on his chest.

" Why King? Why she wanna hurt our baby? He hasn't done anything towards her for her to say she gonna kill him. I knew us coming down was gonna cause nothing but trouble that's why we leaving in a few minutes. You both can go back to yall lives with yall child. Kalen won't be coming down for the summer anymore hell he may never come back here because I refuse to see my son lay in a fucking casket because of some ole stupid ass bitch that's jealous of yall father and son bond! " I told him as he looked at me.

" Keyshia he's my son as well. I wanna see him just as much as you do! That's not gonna be fair at all for you to keep my son away from me. " He said standing up.

" King are you even listening to me? Or anything that's been happening? SHE WANTS KALEN DEAD! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM TELLING YOU. WELL LISTEN TO THESE WORDS KING! IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO KALEN , YOUR CHILD THATS SHE CARRYING GOING RIGHT ALONG WITH HIM. " I yelled at him crying into my hands. He placed Kalen on the couch and wrapped his arms around me.

" Keyshia! " He said into my ear.

" No King. That's my blessing sitting right there on that couch. God blessed me with that baby boy 2 years ago on June 16 and I refused to see him go. You act like you don't even care. " I cried into his chest.

" Baby I do care but you tryna take him away from me and that's what I'm tryna get you to understand. " He told me.

" Yo bitch tryna take him from the both of us and that's what I'm tryna get you to understand. " I told him back. He exhaled angrily and pushed me on the couch.

" DAMN MAN! " He yelled punching the wall several times losing his anger scaring Kalen.

" King stop! " I told him holding his hand that was slightly bleeding. He looked me in my eyes fast.

" I love yall Keyshia! I love both if yall with my entire heart but it's like you tryna take all that away from me. You got engaged by another nigga now you having his baby and now you tryna take Kalen away from me. That's some fucked up ass shit forreal. It's like you don't want me to be in his life at all. I barely see my son as it is Keyshia. I done caught a headache from all this shit. My heart don't even pumps the same man. I love you so much Keyshia and instead of moving forward with another chick , it should've been with you and my son. I fucked up badly baby. " He said as a tear slid down his face. I wiped it and mines. Knocking came to the door with my mom and his mom walking in.

" Are you babies okay? " My mother asked us grabbing Kalen. King stared at me as I shook my head yes.

" What are you gonna do about this situation King? " My mother asked.

" Keyshia leaving mama. She thinks it's best I don't see Kalen for awhile. " He told her.

" Duh she didn't mean it like that silly. That doesn't mean you can't see him. You just can't see him in Riverdale but with all that money you need to be traveling yo ass back and forward to see him in Arizona. Keyshia made my baby cry. Axwee stop crying boy. " His mother said kissing his cheek which made both of us smile.