Chapter 65

Dezmond POV

I drove home and found Kassidy on the couch sleep. I went upstairs and took a shower. I got in some new clothes when King called. I ignored his call and went and picked up Kassidy taking her upstairs to the bedroom. I kissed her stomach and laid there beside her. I closed my eyes and all I seen was Cameryn face. I opened my eyes quickly and sat up and now Keyshia was calling. My mom called so I answered.

" Hello? " I said.

" Hey boy. Is you going to Keyshia babyshower? " She asked.

" Yeah ima stop by. " I told her leaving out the room.

" Okay good. Well im finna go shopping. Do you wanna tag along? " She asked.

" No mom. Ummm Kassidy just lost the baby so ima stay with her. " I told her.

" Oh im sure she did. Ill just ask my favorite girl , Cameryn. " My mom chuckled.

" Why you dont seem a little sad about this mom? I just lost my child and you a grandchild. Cameryn fought Kassidy to make her lose it. " I asked getting mad.

" And who told you that? " She asked.

" Mom , Cameryn dragged Kassidy. "

" Well what she do to make her lose the baby? Why wasnt she in pain lastnight? You cant blame that on Cameryn! You better get to asking questions now I gotta go. Goodbye! " She said and hung up. I exhaled hard and punched the cabinet with all my anger. A unknown number texted me and it made me look twice.

' ( Unknown ) Yo babymama Cameryn dead bruh. '

I read it twice and threw the phone across the kitchen and it shattered. I started to cry hard into my hands. I didnt mean for her to die. I was just angry as fuck. I didnt mean to touch her at all. My heart sunk to the bottom of my shoe. I grabbed Kassidy phone and called King. He answered and all I heard was screams in the background.

" Bruh what the fuck you doing? Somebody broke in Cameryn mama house and beat her to death. Doctors say she aint gone make it. Her mother done passed out twice and Decks looking for you cause he think you did it. Bruh tell me it wasnt you! " He said. I wiped the tears out my eyes.

" She pissed me off bruh. She killed my baby. Kassidy lost the baby bruh so anger took over me. I aint mean to do that shit bruh. " I told him.

" Bruh what the fuck you talking about? Cameryn aint kill yo damn baby. Yo girl got a abortion like a week ago. You beat Cameryn because she fought her now she in there about to die and that bitch probably smiling or some. " He fussed.

" You act like you never put yo hands on a female? " I said placing on my shoes.

" I never beat em til they was in a fucking hospital fighting for they life. "

" Is Cameryn really dead bruh? " I asked as a tear dropped.

" Hell nawl nigga knock yo ass on some wood. " He yelled.

" Somebody texted me that shit bruh! Im finna come up there bruh! I gotta apoligize to Cameryn one on one. Where my son? " I asked him.

" He was there with that nigga TreShaaud when I left. " He said which pissed me off. Kassidy phone buzzed with a message saying : Babe im back in Riverdale. Meet me tonight at Gregory's. I looked at the phone and put it back to my ear.

" Yo where you now? " I asked him.

" Finna go pick up Bryant , Brianna and Kamari. "

" Meet me. I gotta show you some so come to the park like at 2. " I told him.

" Cant! Im going with Keyshia to her babyshower. "

" Ohhh shit me too. Well ima show yo ass there then. "

" What it is? " He asked.

" Some I found in Kassidy phone. It say babe im back in Riverdale. Meet me at Riverdale. " I told him and he laughed.

" So what you gone do nigga? " He laughed.

" Shid nigga we gone fuck with Gregory's tonight. " I told him going back into the kitchen.

" Woah we? " He asked choking.

" Hell yeah! You coming with Keyshia and ima bring Cameryn ass. "

" Bullshit! Keyshia said when Cameryn discharged they flying back to Arizona after the babyshower. Keyshia was gone stay but she not anymore. You done fucked up bad now nigga. " He spoke.

" Nawh! Kameron birthday is April 3rd. My birthday is April 19. "

" So? "

" Ima send Cameryn a ticket to the Bahamas and you gone do the same. We cant leave Shania so we mightess well invite Quay. Ill buy they tickets also and ima get Cameryn drunk and pregnant and marry her ass soon as she tell me she pregnant. " I told him smiling.

" You really think this gone work? " He asked.

" Hell yeah! I got six months to prepare. Im finna go to this hospital so holla nigga. "

" Aight! " He said then we hung up.