Chapter 52

Cameryn POV

I woke up round 3pm and stretched my body. I got in the shower and then got dressed into something simple and flat ironed my hair. I brushed my teeth and walked out the bathroom to see Dez under the cover. I walked over to him and climbed on him getting under the covers. He looked angry.

" What's wrong baby? " I asked him. He licked his lips and exhaled heavily.

" Nothing! " He told me. I kissed his lips and he rubbed his abs.

" Well lose the face and smile. " I told him smushing his lips together. He smiled and kissed me again. It got deeper and I looked back at the door.

" Where Kameron? " I asked him.

" Gone with your brother them. We alone baby! " He told me kissing my neck. I kissed him back and we fought for control of the kiss. I let him have it and he pulled down my bottoms fingering me. I grinded on his fingers as he stuck them deeper making me moan.

" You love me? " He asked.

" Yes! " I told him as he finger fucking me.

" I got some to tell you and I dont wont you to get mad! " He told me and I nodded.

" Okay! " I told him.

" I got another girl pregnant! " He told me which made me slap him hard in his face. I climbed off him and pulled my bottoms back up. I left out the room and went in my little private room. I slid down the door and started to cry my eyes out.

" Babe open the door! " Dez told me. I shook me head no as I cried.

" Please let me explain! " He begged.

" Explain what? That you cheated on me and got another girl knocked up. Kameron finna be 5 and I constantly asked you for another child and you always told me wait or your not ready! " I cried.

" Cameryn I'm sorry! " He apologized.

" Just leave me alone Dezmond please! " I told him as he pushed the door open. I closed it locking the door. I turned up my speakers and Kelly Price Ft. R Kelly & Mr . Biggs : Friend Of Mine blasted through the room. I sat behind my desk and laid my head down crying. A lot if love songs started to play and get me in my feelings. I heard Shania voice over the speakers asking me to open the door and Keyshia fussing at Dreyton and Dezmond. I opened the door and Shania hugged me.

" It's gonna be okay Cam! " She assured me. I shook my head no as she hugged me.

" I love him Shania and he fucked me over AGAIN! " I cried falling to the floor. Keyshia and Dreyton came in the room and she slammed the door in Dezmond face.

" Get up and stop crying Cameryn! He stupid as fuck and been that way since high school! " She said angrily. I wiped my tears and she hugged me.

" Go get dress! We going shopping for Shania and her baby! Her BABYSHOWER Saturday and her due date is Next Sunday now hurry! Don't worry my cousin left. " She rushed me. I went and got dressed and fixed my hair and got into my car with Shania. Keyshia got into Dreyton truck and we pulled off to the mall.

" Where's Quay? " I asked her.

" He gone somewhere with his cousins but he's meeting us at the mall! " She smiled. I smiled at her and went straight to the food court when we got to the mall getting me some Chinese food.

" Well haven't seen your beautiful face in a while? " A familiar voice said making me turn around.

" Hi Michael! " I said hugging him.

" Hey. What you been up to shorty? " He asked walking with me.

" None much. Taking care of my two babymama's. " I said pointing to Keyshia and Shania. He looked over and smiled.

Tell Me It's Real ( Book 1 )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें