Chapter 11

Dezmond POV

I watched Cameryn all night. She pissed me off dancing on that nigga. Soon as she walked out and turned left , that was my que to get up and go talk with her about earlier. She came out the bathroom into the dark hallway.

" Cam Cam Cam Cam. " I said grabbing her hand as she tried walking away.

" What Dez? " She said holding her arms.

" I wanna apologize about earlier. I ain't mean to upset you its just I don't want no other nigga doing shit with my baby Cam. That shit is mad disrespectful yo. "

" DISRESPECTFUL? ARE YOU SERIOUS? " She yelled.

" Man hell yeah Cameryn. I want my son to call me daddy not him. "

" Too late Dezmond. He already calls TreShaaud dada so um that opportunity is out. "

" Cameryn I love you mann you and my son. Do you know how bad I cried myself to sleep some nights. "

" Dezmond you a damn liar. You was over that bitch house or out with her evety fucking night. All I want is trust. " I told him walking away.

" Wait! Im sorry. Can I just keep my son for the weekend please Cameryn. Im begging you just them 3 days and I promised he'll come back spoiler than from whem he left. "

" Fine. " I told him then left. I met back up with a pissed off Keyshia.

" Keyshia? " I said grabbing her hand. She wiped her tears looking at Quint who was having a tongue with some chick.

" Lets just go. " She walked over to them and threw her whole drink on them both looking at him with pure hurtness and angryness.

" Yo Keyshia? What the fuck? " Quint said.

" NIGGA SHUT THE FUCK UP. I CONSTANTLY WATCHED YO LYING ASS ALL NIGHT DOING BULLSHIT WITH THIS BITCH. IF YOU WANTED TO BE SINGLE , YOU SHOULDVE SAID THAT EARLIER INSTEAD OF GETTING A SO - CALLED ATTITUDE! I LOVED YOU AND YOU KNEW MY SITUATION IM IN BUT BYE QUINTAVIOUS! FUCK YOU AND THIS HEIFER. " She yelled at him then walked away fast.

" KEYSHIA! KEYSHIA! " He yelled. I walked fast behind them. I told Decks im on my way to get my shugga - poot. I looked up only to see Keyshia feet kicking in the air.

" Baby stop! Im sorry man. Im sorry. You know I love you Keyshia. I was like that with shawty because you hesitated answering my question about that nigga earlier. " He told her holding her tight. She cried trying to get loose.

" Let me go Quint. I told you I didnt. You asked me that off gaurd. Why would I do something like that? Especially with him! You in there kissing on that bitch and you fucked her before you came to this party and I dare yo ass to lie because I called yo phone and she was moaning. Leave me alone please Quint. " She told him crying walking to the car. I sat on the phone texting TreShaaud. He was at home but on his way to apologize to me right now. Decks phone called and when I answered I heard arguing.

" KEYSHIA! DONT FIGHT OVER HIM. " I told her getting out the car.

" Who she finna fight? " Decks voice said as I put the phone in the car.

" Hell Nawh Cam. Gimme that rubberband.  " She said putting her hair in a rubberband. Brittaney came up talking shit.

" Last time you fought someone you got shot. I guess this time you'll be dead forreal. " She said as everybody laughed then stopped which made Keyshia whole expression change.

" Brittaney that wasnt very nice. " Her friend said. She laughed.

" Yeah run scary girl. " She yelled. Keyshia was gone running fast down the street. Quint just looked at Brittaney angry.