Chapter 49

Shania POV

I walked outside to see my baby leaning on his car with a angry face expression. We hugged each other tightly and he slightly pushed me off him. I grew confused at him and just took two steps back politely. I looked at my boots for a long time and he just looked into his phone. He put the phone back in his pocket and exhaled hard.

" What's wrong with you Kelvin? " I asked him. He just stayed silent and looked towards the road.

" Kelvin didn't you hear me? " I asked him nicely.

" Shania I think it's best we go on with our lives. " He told me which made tears come to my eyes.

" What? " I asked him.

" I don't think we should be together anymore. I love someone else. You moving away so shit why not move on and get you a new nigga. " He told me looking in my eyes now.

" So it's over just like that Kelvin! You know I love you and you breaking my heart for a chick that maybe doesn't even have as much love that I have for you! " I told him in tears. I broke down infront of him. He looked away from me.

" We not over Kelvin! I love you so much baby. Please don't do this to my heart! " I told him as I hugged him. I pulled his face to mines kissing his lips. All he did was stand there.

" Kelvin please! " I begged.

" I can't Shania. I moved on already. " He said pushing me away. His phone buzzed and he pulled it out. He put it to his face and I snatched it out his hands and answered.

" Bitch don't call my man phone no more! He good where he at! " I told her and hung up the phone. He snatched the phone and pushed me.

" Who was she? " I asked him.

" Man Shania get out my face! " He said pushing me away.

" NO! WHO WAS THAT BITCH THAT JUST CALLED YOU? " I asked him angry.

" My girl. " He said walking around the car. It started to pour down raining.

" You mean your bitch! " I told him. He turned around and jacked me up by my jacket tightly.

" BITCH AINT EVEN IN HER CATEGORY! YOU THE BITCH! " He yelled at me throwing me in the grass. I sat on the grass and cried into my knees.

" I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME KELVIN BUT YOU PLAYED WITH MY FEELINGS. I DONT HAVE NOBODY IN MY LIFE BUT YOU AND YOUR BABY! HOW YOU EXPECT ME TO RAISE IT ON MY OWN? HUH? I DONT HAVE ANYTHING BUT $56 DOLLARS TO MY NAME. " I told him.

" Get yo ass a fucking job or better yet ABORT IT SHANIA! " He told me getting in his car pulling off. I cried until I couldn't cry anymore. Cameryn came outside helping me up and we went back in the house.

" Get out those wet clothes Shania. " She told me as I shook my head going in the bathroom. I took a hot shower and got dressed into some more dry clothes. I laid in the bed rubbing my stomach. It put a smile upon my face. Knocking came to the door and came in Cameryn and Keyshia. I sat up and they both sat on each side hugging me.

" It's gonna be okay Shania. I guess that Crawford blood is all the same. They all bastards. Trust me hell I know. It's all a waste of tears honey. " Keyshia said making us all laugh.

" You gonna fine you a sexy ass Arizona boy. I mean look what she found. I know this guy name Michael that likes me. If Dez follow in King path , shit ion got no worries. He gonna do it anyways because that's what he been doing from time to time. " Cameryn said looking angry.

" Yall ready? " Dreyton asked.

" Yes! " We all said leaving out. We got on the plane and I fell straight to sleep. I woke up eating a couple of snacks and falling back asleep. The next day of the evening , I was awaken by Cameryn telling me where in Arizona.