Chapter 29

Cameryn POV

I woke up and went and put Kam hoodie on and placed on his shoes. He was knocked out when I walked in the room. I picked him up and he opened his eyes. I kissed his jaw and he smiled.

" Mommy little sugar - poot. " I told him.

" Big man. " He said standing up as she grabbed him and placed him on her side. Keyshia was getting Kalen dressed when I walked in. I grabbed a extra toothbrush in her bathroom closet brushing my teeth.

" You ready to go? " She asked me.

" Yes! " I told her. My phone rung and Dez was calling. I answered and his voice made me smile.

" Where the hell yo fine ass at man? " He said making me burst into laughter.

" We finna leave Keyshia house now and head to the airport. " I told him.

" Mann damn Cameryn. I can't wait no longer. " He said angrily.

" And why not? " I pouted.

" Cause I miss you like crazy. " He said sounding so cute. I went and turned on my truck so it could warm up.

" Awwe my sugar - boot miss me. " I cooed going back in the house.

" Chill with that sugar shit ni but hell yeah. You need to move back with me. " He said.

" No! I'm sure KyShon enjoys her 2nd home or that bitch you had at the trap. " I told him grabbing Kameron off the bed.

" Mann chill. They ass is unwanted at this house because my baby and son gone be here and that's all I want is to chill with yall too especially you. " He cooed.

" Ma eat eat. " Kam said.

" Feed my damn son. " Dez yelled in the phone.

" Shut up! Ima feed your child. " I told him. Keyshia grabbed Kalen and a big ass snack bag and we left out the house. She locked up her house and strapped Kalen in then got in the front seat. I could tell she was missing Dreyton because she stared at his picture I took of them in the store. Dreyton plays basketball for the college we all attend and loves seeing Keyshia cheering him on. We both are cheerleaders and I think we both do a hella good job. The thing I loves most is the school , Kameron attend. My class ends the minute the head start gets out so I have time to get home before his bus drops him off then he goes to the college daycare with Kalen. My baby so short that Kalen and him the same height and Kalen only two years old. I love my son so much.

" Keyshia you hungry? " I asked her as she leaned against the window.

" Im kinda craving ice cream and fries. " She chuckled. I pulled over to Burger King and was gonna go through the drive thru but Kameron yelled bathroom so I immediately pulled over.

" Pee too mommy. " Kalen said laughing.

" Kalen , do you gotta pee pee forreal? Keyshia asked turning around.

" No ma'm. " He said smiling at her.

" Lord mommy loves you. " She told him. We got our kids out and I took Kameron to use the bathroom. He washed his hands as I used it myself and I washed my hands also. I ordered Kameron and I some food before I noticed Michael Thompson, former basketball player at my college making eye contact with me. He waved and I returned my saying hi. I grabbed my food fixing our drinks. He walked over and fixed him some more to drink also.

" Cameryn? Right? " He asked looking down at me.

" Yeah! " I replied.

" You that sexy ass cheerleader that be getting thrown in the air. No lie , that shit so sexy to me. I been umm wanting to talk to you but never really had the time too. " He smiled.