Ch. 2

When the bell rung for dismissal, I went to the locker and grabbed my notes for Cameryn and everybody to write so they want be lossed in class. I knocked on the door and her brother , Decks answered. He rubbed his eyes and let me in.

" Wassup bruh. " He said closing the door.

" Wassup. Cameryn here? "

" Yeah she sleep. Aye what happened in school this morning? " He asked.

" KyShon told everybody Cameryn slept with my homeboy RyQuan. "

" Really? Well when you see KyShon tell that honey , she spread another rumor about my little sister , she gone be taking her last ride to 224 Clemond Ave to Jimmerson Funeral Home. Let my sister come home crying the way she did and you gone see me walk in that high school doing damage. " He said walking back to his room shutting the door. Hailey back there sleep.

Decks is a thug. He dont give a fuck about nobody but Cameryn and his mama. He had a daughter name Jessica that was 1 but she died in a car accident when some niggas shot up his babymama car. After that he showed no mercy. He still by his babymama side even though they not together. She wanted him to quit the streets but he didn't. She pregnant with another baby by him.

I walked upstairs and Cameryn was rubbing her stomach talking to the,baby. She looked at me and I looked back at her.

" What you want? " She asked sadly.

" I brought you these notes from class. " I told her getting them out my bookbag. She grabbed a tablet starting to copy them. It took 3 hours for her to finish. I got a message from KyShon.

" Wanna watch a movie? " She asked coming in the room.

" Yeah. " When she left out. I replied her messages.

KyBear : Wyd?

Me : Over Cameryn House.

KyBear : RyQuan texted me to the truth. Ima screenshot it and send it.

After waiting , my phone buzzed and I saw it all. Both of them lied and I was gonna forgive Cameryn. I put my shoes on and grabbed my jacket. She came back in the room smiling but my face showed anger.

" Where you going? " She asked standing in the door. I ignored her putting my notes in my bookbag.

" Dezmond what wrong? " She asked grabbing my arm.

" Dont fucking touch me! Fuck you and whoever baby that is you caring. "

" Seriously Dezmond? I aint slept with nobody but you. "

" Cameryn save it. I dont wanna hear all that whining. We over alright. Dont text , call , facebook , email , dont fwm none what so ever bruh. We done. " I said as she started to cry. She went in the bathroom and cried. I left her house and went to KyShon.

Next day at school , Cameryn came in class smiling with Keyshia , King , and some new nigga. He sat right beside Cameryn. They smiled and blushed the whole period. Im ready for the bell to ring.

" Teachers we will be on lockdown for today. " The intercom said.

" MANNNNNNNNN! " Jade said.

" TYPE OF SHI BRUH! " I said inside my head. Cameryn went out the class and came back with a pillow and blanket and laid on the class couch and slept the whole time until lunch.

" Its lunch time. " I said shaking Cameryn. She sat up and folded her blanket and put it in the locker with the pillow. KyShon came down the hall and put her stuff in the class. I started to walk and chat with her. Keyshia , King and new boy name TreShaudd went and waited for Cameryn.