Chapter 69

TWO YEARS LATER

Dezmond POV

" And do you Dezmond Gregory Baxter , take Kassidy Lovette Thompkins to be your lawfully wedded wife? " Pastor asked.

" I do! " I told him smiling at her.

" Is there anyone here that thinks these two should not be married her today? " He asked.

" I WANT MY MOMMY! I WANT MY MOMMY! I WANNA GO WITH MY MOMMY! CALL MOMMY! MOVE! NO! NO! AHHHHHHHHH HMMMM! " Kameron cried loud through the audience. The ushers excorted him out and he through a tantrum kicking his legs crazily. Keyshia went and called Cameryn. Kassidy looked at the commotion of Kameron cutting up and she looked so angry. Soon as the church grew back quiet , she rolled her eyes and scoffed.

" Go head pastor! " Her mother said.

" Well uhh hmm , well you may kiss your bride! " He said. I kissed her slowly as people cheered and clapped.

" Everyone Mr. && Mrs. Dezmond Gregory Baxter. " He spoke as people grew very excited.

**********

" Where you going? " She yelled coming my way as I looked through the church.

" Looking for my son. " I told her. She grabbed my hand.

" Babe he fine. C'mon we gotta take the potraits. " She smiled.

" Kassidy , I gotta find my son. Im coming. " I told her going down a hall into the kitchen. He was on the phone with Cameryn.

" When are you coming get me? I wanna come home. Me never coming back. " He asked her.

" Im on my way to get you now sweetie but you gotta stay with your daddy til I get there , okay? Im finna get on plane right now. Can you be mommy big boy and wait for mommy to come get you? " She asked.

" Yes! " He told her.

" I love you baby! " She told him as he smiled.

" Love you too! Where Michael mama? " He asked.

" He right here beside me playing this game. Listen , mommy has to go for right now but Im gonna call when I get there , okay? " She told him.

" Okay mommy. Where Kayden? " He asked.

" In his carseat taking a nap! " She said making me look at the phone. I sat beside Kameron and he looked at me and turned away from me.

" Mommy please hurry. Kiss Kayden for me. Im ready to go home. I love you , goodbye! " He said.

" Love you too boo! Mwahhh! " She said before hanging up. He slid out his seat running and took the usher her phone. I picked him up and he started to cry.

" Daddy you dont love my mommy but I do. I dont like your girlfriend and mommy dont niether. Someday somebody gonna marry her and not you! " He told me which made me mad and wanna tear his ass up.

" I can marry your mommy if I wanted too. Thats not your decision! " I simply told him.

" Daddy all the kids in my class got a daddy that married to they mommy. You choose not too marry my mommy. Im never coming back down here because you married nother lady thats not MOMMY! " He told me running out as Kassidy walked in.

" What was that about? " She asked.

" Nothing! KAMERON? YO KAMERON? " I yelled as she followed.

" Babe we're late. Its my wedding day and im starting to not enjoy my day! " She pouted crying dashing into the bathroom. I turned around and exhaled angrily going into the bathroom.

" Im sorry babe. Its just im tryna handle this situation with my son. He seem like he angry at me and im tryna see why. " I told her.

" DEZMOND ITS OUR WEDDING DAY! THAT SITUATION NEED TO BE HANDLED ANOTHER TIME. TODAY IS ABOUT US NOT YOUR DAMN SON. " She screamed at me.

" Alright baby. Calm down before your stress yourself out and lose my baby. Im sorry , aight! Stop crying. Today's a special day. " I told her wiping her tears pecking her lips. I grabbed her hand and we walked back into the santuary taking the potraits. Kameron had fell asleep on the bench.

" Yo Decks , Hailey and Cameryn mama outta town on a cruise with your mother and daddy thats why they aint show. You sent them away for yo wedding weekend and told people they wasnt coming so you gone have to bring him to the reception. " King told me.

" Tsk , wedding day RUINED! He should've stayed with his MOTHER! I told you something bad was gonna PISS ME THE FUCK OFF AND NOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT IS! WHY HE EVEN HERE? HE MEANS NO GOOD DEZMOND! " Kassidy yelled grabbing her dress from the bottom running out. All her family followed.

" Kassidy? KASSIDY WAIT? " I yelled after her until King grabbed my arm.

" Bruh I know yo ass just aint gone run behind her after that junk she just said. Thats yo son nigga. " He told me.

" And she also my wife! " I told him snatching away going behind her. Keyshia walked in the building with her baby. Good thing , she wasnt there to hear that shit. I got outside seeing a pissed off Kassidy. She pushed me away in tears as I apologized.

***************

When we got in the Hummer , I placed all my children in the backseat as her family questioned me and my family questioned them back. I motioned for Kameron to come get in the truck while strapping my other kids in the car.

" Dezmond , auntie wont you! " Keyshia spoke handing me her phone.

" LOOK DEZMOND! I HEARD YOU BEEN KISSING THIS HIEFER ASS ALL DAMN DAY OVER YO SON. WHY WASNT WE INVITED TO YO DAMN WEDDING? OUTTA ALL YO OTHER KIDS , HE THE ONE CAUSING MORE PROBLEMS! HUH? YOU KNOW WHAT JUST GIVE MY DAMN GRANDCHILD TO KEYSHIA BEFORE I RUIN THIS DAY ALL THE WAY! IM ALMOST BACK IN-TI-WAY" My mom yelled into the phone.

" Mom he good. " I told her.

" YOU LET HER SAY ANYTHING OUT HER MOUTH AND WHAT YO ASS DO? GO APOLOGIZE ! HELL TO THE NO YOU NOT! THATS YO SON NIGGA. YOU NOT SUPPOSE TO CHOOSE NO DAMN BODY OVER YO KIDS! " She fussed hanging up in my face. I heard tires screach and people yelling and screaming. Keyshia took off running and people yelling call 911. I looked at the steps to see Kameron not there. I ran to where people was crowding and he laid there in a puddle of blood. My whole heart dropped. I tried to go to his body but King held me tightly.

" Nawh bruh! You dont needa be seeing that shit bruh! " He told me. I tried to push this nigga off me and get to him. Tears welled up in my eyes as I cried.

" Move bruh! THATS MY DAMN SON KING. I GOTTA GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL! " I yelled as sirens pulled up.

" KAMERON! KAMERON! " Keyshia screamed as Black held her taking her back in the building.

Polices was everywhere with ambulances and news reporters everywhere. Lights was everywhere and my son laid on that ground with a sheet over him as people took pictures. They questioned us and Kassidy wrapped her arms around me. I pushed them away and all my kids was crying. I punched the truck hard and walked over to my son body as they placed him in a black bag.

" Can you tell us where his mother is at the moment? " A officer asked Keyshia as I walked by.

" She's on a flight coming into Riverdale but she doesnt know he's gone. She doesnt know her baby dead. " Keyshia cried.

" Well miss that flight just landed. Umm we can wait for her at the hospital. Ill have one of my officers pick her up from the airport. " He said. I pulled the sheet back and his body was split from the neck. I cried holding the bag tightly. They zipped the bag back up and I called Cameryn phone but got no answer. My mama and daddy and auntie and uncle and Cameryn parents all came hollering. Decks looked at me angry with tears in his eyes.

" Let me see my nephew Katrice please! " He said walking to the body. She unzipped it and he burst into tears. Hailey held him.

" Kameron! KAMERON BABY NOO! " Her mom cried as C daddy held her. My mother hugged me tightly as said the lords prayer to me as I cried hard.