Chapter 45

Tamar POV

I got a message from my homegirl Rasia asking me to come to the Basketball Tournament. I didn't wanna sit in this house so I decided to go. We fucking with the club after so I dressed in my some all white customize shorts and a white muscle shirt and leather belt with my chrome gold jacket and gold handbag with all gold diamond watch. Soon as Rasia got here , I made her take my photo. I made a collage and uploaded it to IG. All my bad bitches was here. Rasia , Zyria , Tytianna , Joleah and Kandis. I captioned my photo and we headed to the gym.

__Tamar : Headed to the tournament. Ahaaa they playing basketball! 🏀🏀

" So I heard yall jumped King other babymama. " Joleah said as we sat down.

" That bitch asked for it. She tried to seduce my man. " I told her.

" So what that had to do with you Kandis? Why you jumped in? " Tytianna asked.

" I never liked that bitch. She played with my brother feelings. " Kandis said rolling her eyes.

" Mhmm I feel you jumped in cause you know you can't handle her on yo own. " Joleah laughed.

" I'm too pretty to be fighting. " Kandis giggled.

" Damnnnnn who's that sexy thing walking in here right there? " Tytianna asked making everybody look.

" Girl that's that sexy ass basketball player name Dreyton Jones. He goes with the cheerleader captain Keyshia Baxter. They a cute couple. " Joleah said.

" How you know him? " I asked her.

" He plays college basketball with my cousin. " She told us which made me smile.

" Awwwe I didn't know he goes with King babymama! She's so lucky. " She cooed. He grabbed the mic greeting everyone.

" Hello everyone. As some of you may know , I play college basketball and my name is Dreyton Jones! I was asked to do the welcome for tonight's game if you all don't mind. " He said as mostly half the gym cheered.

" Well good evening everyone. Again my name is Dreyton Jones and I would like to welcome you all out to this Christmas Basketball Tournament. I have here some of my teammates and I'll like to introduce them. We have here #4 Michael Faulker. #13 Joshua Thompson. #37 Quayton Thompson. Traveon Randolph and once again Dreyton Jones. " He said as they gym went wild.

" Now to my left over in the stands I have my two biggest supporters. My baby , Keyshia who I proposed to earlier and she is indeed a cheerleader for the college but I don't think she'll be cheering for a while. Ya boy gotta kid on the way. Yessuh! " He said as they all hit the nae nae and the crowd once again went wild.

" My other supporter is that little guy she's holding. Most of you seen him on pictures and videos I post on Instagram. He's not my real son but yall I love that guy with all my heart. " He said as the baby got down running into his arms. The whole gym cooed at them except Kandis and I.

" What you gotta tell everybody dada? " He asked giving him the mic.

" Mer Cri - Ma. " He said into the mic then hugged him tight. He got shy and Dreyton gave the mic back walking towards the stands sitting with his two supporters and the rest of them. King walked in with his mother and sat beside her mostly by the top as they waiting for the game to begin. All of his homeboys and they mothers went and sat with them talking.

🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀

During half time , Dreyton got the mic back and walked to the floor with a basketball in his hand and so did the baby.