Chapter 42

Hailey POV

Christmas Eve was flying by fastly and the way Jamaal driving gonna get us outta Riverdale in no time. I miss my baby so much though. I wonder if he behaving himself. I'm driving the next whenever we stop because he don't know how to get to the state once we leave outta Riverdale. My stomach growled and Jamaal looked at me laughing then rubbed my stomach.

" You hungry? " He asked.

" What you think nigga? My stomach ain't growling because you driving fast. " I told him as he chuckled. We pulled into Burger King and I instantly got excited once we stopped at the drive - thru.

" Welcome to Burger King. May I take your order? " A female spoke. Before Jamaal could get his order out , I reached over and started.

" A Whopper with no onions and add bacon. " I told her fastly.

" What type of drink? " She asked.

" Hi - C. "

" What size? " She asked.

" Large. " I yelled.

" Is that all? " She asked.

" No make it two but change the drink to a sprite. " I told her.

" $9.32. Pull to the first window. " She said. We pulled up to the window and she flirted with Jamaal but I didn't give a fuck hell all I wanted was my food. He have her the money and we pulled up waiting on the food and this girl was doing the same. I got out the car to go inside and that girl watched my every move but I ain't care about her flirting. I went and used the bathroom and washed my hands. I walked out the bathroom texting my cousin when I bumped into someone.

" Excuse me. " I told the lightskinned guy. He looked down at me smiling.

" You good umm you from round here? " He asked smiling.

" I'm from the south side of Riverdale. " I told him returning the smile.

" No wonder I never seen you before. Im LaDariuz with a Z. " He said.

" Im Hailey with a Y. " I replied.

" Well Hailey with a Y , can I have yo number and text you sometime? " He asked.

" I have a child. " I told him.

" That's cool. I own a daycare. " He chuckled. I reached for his phone and he handed it to me and I placed in my number.

" Nice meeting you LaDariuz with a Z. " I smiled walking away.

" Yes nice meeting you too baby! " He said biting his lip at me. I walked out to the car and we pulled off and the unknown number texted me. I glanced at it and smiled.

" Hailey with a Y? "

" LaDariuz with a Z! "

" Just making sure this the right number. " I chuckled at this guy.

" Hmm it is. " I replied throwing my phone in the purse and pulling my burger out the bag with the fries.

" So who the guy got you smiling? " Jamaal asked.

" Ion know some guy I just bumped into. " I told him eating.

" So you texting a nigga you barely know anything about? " He laughed.

" Well you fuck and flirt with bitches you barely know so what's the difference? " I asked. He stayed quiet and I laughed at him. I grabbed my burger destroying it then got settled for a nap. It was dark when I woke up and we was at Dollar General. I unbuckled my seatbelt getting out stretching. I got out walking in going straight to the snacks. I grabbed me some Doritos , Skittles , Oatmeal Cookies and a bottled Water. I stood in line for my snacks when a hand wrapped around my neck. I looked up to see Jamaal.