Chapter 39

Oscar POV

I drove to the trap mad as fuck! Zyria sitting in her seat looking out the window angry. I wanna know who baby that really is. Her ass dead if she think Im finna raise another nigga seed. I grabbed her leather jacket tightly and pulled her towards me.

" Who baby you carrying? " Mines or that nigga Dezmond? " I asked calmly.

" I dont know nigga! Let me go! " She cried.

" What the fuck you mean! You fucked both of us so much til you don't know who baby you having! "

" I said I don't know now stop asking me! " She said snatching away.

" You know what fuck you! Get the fuck out my car and find yo ass a way home. " I told her pulling over unlocking the door. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

" I have no where to go Oscar. You know I have nobody but you. Baby don't act like this please. I'm sorry! " She said crying. I felt bad for her honestly but this bullshit got me wanting to hurt her.

" Mann Zyria I love yo ass but you played a nigga. I did everything for you no questions asked and this what I get. I probably ain't gone be a father because yo ass lying. How would you feel if I got another honey pregnant? " I asked her.

" I wouldn't like that at all. I love you Oscar and I wanna be the one you love the rest of your life. " She said kissing me. I licked my lips and started back to drive.

" I gotta stop by the trap to handle some shit. That nigga Decks got it coming. I know he got a daughter and a son with two babymama's. That first one Hailey is the one I know he got the most love for. Go to my office and chill because I gotta meeting. " I told her leaving out the car.