Chapter 60

Shania POV

After we got back to Quay cousins house , they all went in the house or on the side as we sat talking. He looked angry when I glanced at him. He got off going roun the side of the house getting high with all of them. I stretch my body before I got up. Nyla was in the living room boutta roll off the couch. I sat on the couch rocking Nyla then I was ready to go hell. I told his parents and everybody bye that was out back then went out the door. Im mad at Quay.

" Shania? " He said grabbing my arm.

" Quay if yo ass was out riding fourwheelers , who the fuck watching our baby? She in there boutta roll off the couch. " I asked turning toward him.

" My mama and daddy. Look all I did was ride round the block with them to grandma and grandaddy house. She had just fell asleep bae and I just wanted her to nap. She hasnt took a nap all day and I know she tired. " He said kissing my neck.

" Okayyy big daddy! Glad you left her in good hands. Can we go now so I can go take a shower? " I said laughing walking to my car putting Nyla in.

" You know we can do alot in the bathroom baby! " He said against my neck making chills go down my spine. He kissed my neck and collarbone slowly grabbing my clit slowly.

" Babyy stawppp! You so damn high boy. Im tryna strap Nyla in this seatbelt. " I whined. He just held my waist and rubbed down my body slowly. After I shut the door he placed my arms on top of the car and started back kissing down my neck.

" Quayyyyyyy! " I whined.

" Wassup baby! " He whispered.

" Get yo ass in the car. " I told him opening the car door pushing him in. I went and got in driving off. I got to the house and he grabbed Nyla out. I went and got in the shower. I washed my hair and it curled naturally. I got dressed and he was knocked out sleep. Nyla started to cry. I sat on the bed and took a photo in my phone as she cried and cried. I gave her the pacify and put her on my shoulder rocking her and she started to pout and calm down. I sent it to Keyshia and Cameryn and captioned it : Left Woke Alone w. NyNy. Keyshia had called and was talking like a baby into the phone. We had a good conversation while I put my baby to sleep. After we got off the phone , I laid down falling asleep and she snuggled under me.