Chapter 12

Dezmond POV

Only thing been on my mind since I got blowed after the party is Cameryn and my son. I already planned what my son and I are doing this weekend. I missed 1 year out his life and that's something I cant get back. I texted Cameryn and thankfully she replied.

__ : Can uu and Kam meet me at Stone Park like right ni ?

-- : Okay .

I put on my shoes walking to Stone Park and sitting at the picnic table thinking and smiling to myself imagining things we should've been doing as a family. Her car lights pulled up after 10 minutes and she got out holding a blanket over our son. He did some miniture sneezes and looked over at me when he snatched the blanket from off over his face. He smiled at me and reached for me.

" Can I hold him? " I asked Cam.

" I mean yeah he is your son. " She said handing him to me. He giggled at me then started fumbling with the chain around my neck.

" Cameryn? " I said as she looked at her phone.

" Hmm? " She said still looking.

" I wanna .. umm .. I wanna be apart of yall lives. Im sorry for being the jackass I am but now I realize , my main priority is right here. Im done with the bullshit honestly Cam. I helped you make this precious little boy and for me to let you raise him all on your own is so pathetic of me. I wanna help him do the things my father helped me to do like ride a bike , tie his shoe , learn how to swing or write his name. " I told her as I rocked him.

" Dez you left me hanging the day after our son was born. How can I believe you want leave again? " She said as Kam reached back for his mommy. She grabbed him and he came right back to me. He looked at me then frowned at Cam.

" Cameryn I dont wanna leave you nor him. I wanna make it up to yall by having a family day tomorrow. We can go shopping and take family photos. We can take little man to Chuck E . Cheese and let him play and watch movies til we all get sleepy afterwards. " I told him as she smiled.

" What made you all of a sudden wanna help me with our son and be in his life? "

" He called me dada earlier when he saw me and cried when your brother put him in the car. I dont think he noticed I was in the parking lot though. " I told her as we both smiled.

" Axwwwe mommy baby cried earlier. What that baby crying bout? " She said in a baby voice grabbing him. He giggled at her and kicked his little feet as she held him in the air.

" Da. " He said still giggling. Cam looked at me smiling. I kissed her lips fast. She blushed at me.

" What yall doing tonight? " I asked her.

" We going to bed. Aint we? Yes we are. " She told him but he bust out crying. He reached for me but Cam hugged him so he wouldn't come. He snatched her necklace and it broke into pieces.

" KAMERON! " She said mad handing him to me. He poked his lip out crying.

" Im sure he didn't mean it. Why you yelling at him like that Cam. He's a baby and you hollering at him like he my age. " I told her.

" Who you get it from? "

" TreShaaud for my birthday. " She said picking up the pieces. I looked at her like she was crazy.

" Hell nawl. Get off the ground. Im sure that nigga would understand. " I told her but she snatched away still picking it up. I walked away to her car strapping the baby in. She came to the car getting in the passenger side. I looked crazy for a moment then got in. She handed me the keys and I crunk up. I drove home and got out.

" Text me when yall make it. " I told her then hugged her and she got in driving off.