Ch. 5

I woke up to get ready for school and spend a little time with my prince before I leave. I took a shower and put on my pink aeropostale collar shirt and white cut up skinny jeans with my pink and white addidas. Bae sent me the sweetest goodmorning post and called me. We was on the phone as I put Kam in bed with Decks and put his carseat by the couch. I cooked me and my brother some homemade pancakes and that good crunchy bacon along with grits and toast. I grabbed my bookbag, phone charger and locked up the house. I got in my car playing Keyshia Cole ft. Future - Love Letter. I got to school and saw Dezmond walking from his car with KyShon. Keyshia stopped calling out my name which made him look back. Her and King arent together anymore. She goes with Quarterback name Quintavious that plays football and is a Junior. Football Jersey #2 ! King started ignoring her and come to find out he mess with KyShon cousin Brittaney. Keyshia and Quintavious won Mr . && Miss Junior. She ran over and she jumped on me hugging me tightly.

" Oh my gosh! Bestfriend back and Keyshia don't know how to act. " She said getting down. I smiled grabbing my bookbag.

" I miss you too. " We talked about alot of stuff like we wasnt just on the phone yesterday. We walked to her locker and hands wrapped around my waist.

" Wassup baby. " TreShaaud said kissing my neck. I turned around hugging him.

" Hey! " I said blushing.

" Did you go to your locker yet? " He asked holding my hand.

" No. Why? " I asked.

" Just come see. " He said as Keyshia followed. Quintavious came around the corner angry and started to walk with Keyshia. I opened my locker which was filled with my favorite snacks. I kissed his lips 3x.

" I love you! " I said hugging him.

" I love you too babygirl. " He said. Then looked at Quint who was leaned up against the locker.

" Bruh wassup. " He asked him.

" Keyshia! " He said angry.

" Keyshia what you do to him? " I asked smirking at both they faces.

" Me? What I do? " She asked  pouting at him.

" Keyshia where was you lastnight? "

" In brewbaker. "

" So you did go over that nigga house! "

" Mann what? You know grandma live over there! " She said getting angry.

" So why Keri came up to me asking have we broke up? "

" I dont know! "

" I been hearing you came out that nigga house lastnight. "

" And I bet yo ass believe it too. Dont you? " She said stepping back.

" Hell yeah. " He said getting more angry.

" Well fine believe that shit then. " She said stomping off angry. I followed her.

Quintavious POV

After Keyshia stomped off angry and Cameryn followed , I punched the locker hard.

" Bruh chill. Dont believe that shit you hear from everybody. " Tre said.

" Mann Keyshia just Ion know. I just wanna say ' Fuck This Relationship ' and move on to being back single and fuck bitches. " I told him straight up.

" Well go right on ahead. " Keyshia said walking away.

" Fuck! " I whispered. Cameryn walked away shaking her head. I went to her homeroom and Keyshia had her head down. Cameryn was eating Doritos and on the phone with her brother.

" Can I talk to her? " I asked Mr. Clemmons. He nodded as that nigga looked at me. I pulled her chair towards mines and she turned her head and looked out the window. Mr. Clemmons came over.

" Is everything alright? " He asked.

" Nooo. Could we step in the other room right quick? "

" Go ahead. " He said as I grabbed her hand taking her in the back. She looked away as I talked.

" Baby im sorry. I said all that out of anger. You know I love you and don't like for you to cry. Im not gonna leave you. You know I wanna be with you to love you , marry you and also have my kid. " I told her as I hugged her. I kissed and slid my tongue around her neck as she blushed.

" I love you Keyshia. " I said rubbing her clit breathing hard. I had her up against the wall.

" I love you too. " She said moaning.

" I gotta get to class. Bye bae. " I told her as we walked back in the classroom. She sat down as I left out. Her ex nigga look more madder.