Chapter 52

Everyday when Jennie is going out of the porch she would pick flowers left in her doorstep alongside with sweet notes with it.

From:Lili

Good morning my nini. Here is some daisies for you. I know it is too early in the morning but I want to say that I love you.

Jennie smiled to herself and placed the note inside the pocket of her jeans. She went back inside and arranged the flowers in a vase.

"Ooh another flower from Lisa." Mrs. Kim said as she watch her daughter place the vase on the center of the table.

"It has a note too." Jennie said, Mrs. Kim the ever intrigued and big Jenlisa supporter nagged her what is written on it.

"Nothin mom just her saying she loves me." Jennie said, Mrs. Kim squealed in happiness.

"Good morning..." Mr. Kim said, he enter the kitchen while holding Leo's tiny hand. The kid is still sleepy but he needed to wake up since Jennie is going to take him to daycare.

"Mommy...."He let go of Mr. Kim's hand and complained that his grandad woke him up disturbing his sanctuary with the ducks in the pond.

"Grampy did that?" Jennie asked, he pouted and nodded. Jennie carried him and he rested his head on her shoulders and put his thumb inside his mouth.

"Nuh-uh...." Mr. Kim pulled out his hand but he whined out loud.

"You are big boy now." He said to him, he scrunched his face and complained more to his mother.

"Grampy is right your a big boy now." Jennie told him, since he is the only kid in their house he was accustomed of being babied by everyone. He shook his head in disagreement.

"Manoban things." Mr. Kim mumbled.

Jennie looks at him and he raised his eyebrows.

"What?" He asked.

And speaking of Manoban. The one and only Lisa Manoban entered their household.

"Good morning." She greeted. Mr. Kim huffed and shook his head. He is still not very fond of the girl but he can't do anything since Jennie is in a relationship with her and she is the other parent of his precious grandchild.

"Yeobo." Jennie said, Lisa smiled and placed a kiss on her girlfriend's lips. Mr. Kim faked cough making them pulled from each other.

"Im here." He said.

"Sorry...." Lisa mumbled shyly, she placed a kiss on their son's head and asked Jennie if she got the little gift she left on the door this morning.

"I did and they are beautiful." She said.

"Lisa sit and eat with us." Mrs. Kim offered, Mr. Kim was about to protest when Mrs. Kim stepped on his foot.

"She should eat with us, right Ronald?" Mrs. Kim asked her husband, he gave her a painful yes and she released his foot.

"Now sit." Lisa obliged, she sat right next to Jennie and Mrs. Kim served her.

"I don't wont that." Leo mumbled when he saw the food on his baby plate.

"What do you want? This is delicious baby." Lisa told him.

"Pebbles." He said. At the mention of pebbles Mr. Kim glanced at Lisa.

"Manoban thing." He said. It was really a Manoban thing since Lisa likes cereals in the morning and Mr. Kim is aware about that.

"We don't have pebbles baby." Jennie told her son.

"Loops?" He asked.

"We don't have that too."

"Capain Cwonch?"

"Neither." He pouted and crossed his arms.

"Listen look at Grampy." Lisa whispered to her son. The little boy glanced to his grandfather and saw the reason he is called 'Grampy'.

"Grampy doesn't like picky eaters." Lisa said, he scrunched his nose and looks at his food.

"Grampy likes good boys who eat what is given to them." Lisa added.

"But I don't like Gruhm-peyh his is always cwapotty...." He mumbled.

(A/N: I just randomly tapped whatever letter my head is telling me.)

"Whatever that word is still Grampy is mommy's dad so you should follow what he says or else he will whoop my ass." Jennie heard Lisa's words especially the last one that's why she gave her a pinch on the side of her stomach.

"Im gonna be the one whooping you. You are teaching hin inappropriate words Lalisa." Jennie scolded, Lisa realized her mistake and pursed her lips and once again she glanced at Mr. Kim and the man is burning holes in her face.

"You know. You both still have school and your son will be late in his daycare." Mrs. Kim said, Jennie glanced at the clock and saw that she only has thirty minutes before her first period will start. She pinched Lisa again on the side and started feeding her son.

"You two are making us late." Jennie mumbled.

---

"Ill see you later. Don't fight with other kids." Lisa reminded her son as she sent him inside the daycare.

"I nevah do foights..." He said, Lisa nodded cause she knew he is not that type of kid who is mean.

"Okay, I love you." She told him.

"I love you too dada." He kissed her on the cheeks before running inside the room.

Lisa got back in the car where Jennie is waiting.

"Ready to go?" She asked, Jennie nodded.

Lisa ignited the ignition and the drove away.

"I was thinking." Jennie said. Lisa side glanced at her and told her she was listening.

"Since this is our last year on college."

"Yeah."

"I want to move us out when we graduated." Jennie said, Lisa stopped in front of the stoplight and looked at her.

"You want to move out? Us three?" She asked, Jennie pursed her lip and nodded.

"I know it is too fast. But I want to raise Leo just us and I also want...." Jennie was starting to be a blabbering mess. Lisa held her hand and placed it on lips.

"Nothing is too fast. We've been waiting for so long this is just the right time. If you want those things and so be it." She said, Jennie stare at her eye and she can see too many promises and that Lisa is willing to fulfill it.

"Okay." She said under her breath and they started to drove off.

A/N: Far apart........ 👀