Chapter 67

A month later...

Jennie kissed Lisa and her kids goodbye since she is going back to working for her dad. Everyone was against with the idea but, Jennie is talking and talking not until they all agree to what she wants. Her dad almost fired her , but she gave him her cute pout that he could never say no to.

"Don't stress your dada okay." Jennie reminded the little boy, he nod his head and kissed Jennie on the lips.

"Muh-may go home immediately so you can sing to me." He said in a small voice, Jennie nodded and booped his nose.

She stood straightly and kissed her future wife on the lips.

"Ehem!" Her Dad cough from her back.

"I know you are my daughter, but you are still my employee. Means you are no exception for tardiness." Jennie rolled her eyes and continued kissing Lisa.

"Later, Yeobo." She let go and run to her parents.

Lisa huffed and waved at them as they left.

"Let's go to Aunty Chu's house." Lisa offered the little boy. And because at the mention of Chu he got so excited.

---

Lisa gently combed her son's brown curls as she hummed softly.

"Do I look handsome now?" The little boy asked. Lisa continued styling his hair, it was quite difficult cause it already grew longer.

"Didn't mommy get you a hair cut?" Lisa asked.

"Hay cut? Muh-may didn't." He answered as he watch his mother tie his hair up in a small man bun.

"There much better." She said and he flexed his new look.

"I look handsome like dada." He said, Lisa chuckled and kissed his cheeks.

"You are more handsome than me little man." She said and pinched his mandu cheeks.

"Let's go." She picked up Ella and put her inside the carrier. She held Leo's hand and they went out of the house.

Lisa put them both at the back and buckled Leo on his booster sit, while she attached the carrier on it's place. She the put the baby bag on the passenger seat and buckle herself before driving off.

"You think we should buy Aunty Chu chicken?" Lisa asked Leo from the rear mirror. The kid didn't hear her since he was too busy cooing his little sister.

"Leo?" He looks up to her and raised his eyebrows.

"Yes Dada?" Lisa repeated her question and he nodded.

Lisa drove them in a near fast food chain and ordered two buckets since she knew Jisoo is not the only one with huge appetite but also Chaeyoung.

"Yeah thank you." Lisa said to the drive thru cashier and drive away.

---

As Jennie was writing about her report with her previous client, her father passed by her desk and stopped. She didn't bother looking at him since she knew he is just checking what she is doing.

"Ehem!" Mr. Kim coughed to get her attention, Jennie looked at him and furrowed her eyebrows.

He didn't utter any word and just put a key on top of her desk.

"Uhm what's this dad?" Jennie asked and picked up the key.

"It's for your house." Mr. Kim said, Jennie pushed back at him and shook her head.

"I can't accept that. I am going to buy a house with my own money." Jennie said, but Mr. Kim is reluctant he took her tiny hands and put the key in her palms then close her fingers.

"You will take this. I know you want to move out with your family that's why you are very eager to work. You have been saving money for a house so here no need to save anymore. I am giving you a house." Mr. Kim said, of course like father and daughter she is as stubborn as he is. She gave back the key.

"I will not take it."

"You will cause I said so. Just save your money for Leo and Ella's future." Jennie rolled her eyes and took the key.

"It is already furnished and all, so no need to worry about the interior." Mr. Kim added, Jennie groaned.

"Dad....."

"What? I am just making sure you will live in a house with everything already provided. You are not my only concern but also my grandchildren...... And Little prick as well." Jennie cocked her eyebrow at her father and he lay out a quick laugh.

"I was just kidding. You can move in tonight if you want to. I can lend you help to move few of your things just let me know." He said before turning away and go back to his office.

Jennie looks at the key and sigh.

"I guess this is the new beginning."

---

The three of them got home. Lisa and the kids are already in Jennie's room after a long day spending with Jisoo and her daughter Simone.

When Jennie stepped inside her room, Leo quickly run off the bed and jumped to his mother. Jennie catch him and showered his face with kisses.

"We went to Aunty Chu's house. I played with Dalgomie and little Sinomon." He said to Jennie, the girl giggled and pinched his button nose.

"It's Simone baby not Sinomon or Cinnamon." Jennie said and peck his cheeks. She walked them straight to Lisa and kissed her lovingly on the lips.

"Hi, is it boring waiting for me?" Jennie asked the girl. Lisa gave her a small nod.

"Yeah, but I had fun taking care of them. It was really nice." Lisa said, Jennie placed another kiss on her lips and smiled.

"I have something." Jennie said, she put Leo beside Lisa and rummage through her bag. She took out the key and showed it to Lisa.

"We are moving out." Jennie said.

"I-I was the one supposed to buy a house. I have enough money in my account and als-

Jennie cut her off by placing her index finger on Lisa's lips.

"Dad was the one who bought it. He said we should use our savings for our kids future. This is great start Lisa." Lisa removed Jennie's finger from her mouth and placed a kiss on her knuckles.

"I appreciate this, but your dad. I don't want to be in debt with him. You know cause he hates me." Lisa said. Jennie pouted, she straddle Lisa's lap and cupped her cheeks.

"You are part of his concerns love. Dad doesn't hate you he is just annoyed with you. That is two different things." Lisa sighed and hugged Jennie.

"I will pay him once I get a job." Jennie nodded and kissed Lisa.

They forgotten about their son sitting beside them and just make out with each other.

"Muh-may kiss me too." Leo said, Jennie pulled away from Lisa and puckered her lips for Leo to kiss her. The kid gladly gave her a wet sloppy kiss..

A/N: I decided to update since writing is my escape from reality.

And if you are still curious about what happened in my dream. Well, it was continued when I slept again. But I wasn't planning on telling it to you here. I decided to make a whole ass story about it.

Or maybe just maybe, A one-shot....