chapter 31

November, 30, 20XX

Lisa's POV

After Jisoonie confronted me weeks ago her words never left my head for days.

" Stop with your games Lalisa. Jennie isn't a toy that you can just play with. She loves you so please dont take advantage of that." Her words echoed inside my head.

"You're thinking so deeply are you okay?" I looked down at Jennie, who is cuddling with me and wearing my tshirt that I was wearing a while ago.

No we didn't had sex she just wanted to wear it. We refrain doing such activity since we almost got caught by her dad three days ago.

"Nothing just things." I told her, I lifted her chin and placed a kiss on her lips. I pulled away then nuzzle my nose on top of Leo's head.

"Let's just stay like this" I whispered. Jennie hummed for an answer and pressed herself more into me.

December, 01, 20XX

Jennie's POV

"See you around." I bid Kai as we separate ways. I went inside my next class and I accidentally bumped into Lisa.

"Who is that with you?" She asked me and looks like she is demanding for an answer not consisting of the word Kai.

"Uhmm Kai." I answered, I can see how she scoffed.

"I can walk you to your class you can just ask me." She said being overly dramatic.

"Lisa he is just being nice and besides we just took the same class before this." I told her. She wasn't listening to me and took Leo from me.

"I'll walk you to each and every of your class period." She said and walked to her chair at the back of class. I rolled my eyes and took my seat.

She is becoming possessive towards me, why would she? We are just what? Fuck buddies for lacking of better word. And she is still with Tzuyu so no need to be possessive cause she never owned me or more likely she was never mine.

I rolled my eyes again and looked back to her, she was busy cradling Leo in her arms. I scrunched my face and turned around once again.

All of my classes passed by in a swoosh. I didn't talk to Lisa even though we attend the same 3 classes. She tried talking to me but I gave her no attention and just listen to my lessons until it ended.

She offer me ride home I didn't decline but I never put a word on her cause I was really pissed with her attitude awhile ago.

"I'll come later." She said and placed a kiss on top of Leo's head. She lifted her head and met eye to eye to me, she was hesitating to kiss me but did it anyways in one fast smack on the lips.

I watched as she enters her car and drove away.

"Have fun with your girlfriend." I scoffed and entered the house, I kicked the door close and run up to my room.

I placed Leo on his crib and let him have his tummy time, as for me I took a quick change and tossed myself on top of my bed.