Chapter 63

Jennie's POV

I lie here in the hospital bed waiting patiently for the birth of ny daughter. Leo is beside me cuddle up to me.

"Muh- meeeeeeeee....." He called, I looked down on him with hooded eyes.

"Yes baby?" I asked him, he played with the IV in my hands and looks at me like a little puppy.

"Why is baby sisto taking so long?" He asked me, I blinked and heave a long breath.

"I think baby sister is not yet ready to come out." I answered him, he pouted and put his tiny fingers on my stomach.

"Come out now muh-may needs to west." He said innocently, I chuckled and wiped his hair away from his handsome face.

He later on lie back to my arms and hugged me.

"Im sweepy." He yawned, I leer over the bedside table and saw his baby bottle. I tried reaching for it and gladly my arms weren't that short. I gave it to him and he removed the cap on his own and sucked it. I hummed for him and he had fallen asleep not too long. I wanted to sleep too but I can't, I am having contractions and it is really painful.

"Muh-may wake me up when the baby is out." He mumbled.

"I will." I bent my head down and kissed him on his cheeks.

I stare at the ceiling and watch as the fan turned around.

"Still nothing?" I pulled my gaze to the door and saw Jisoo entering with my parents. I weakly shook my head and sunk my head back down the pillow.

"But are you feeling contractions?" She asked in full concern.

"Yeah and it really is painful." I closed my eyes and caressed Leo's curls. I felt someone move and a stool being dragged next to me. When I opened my eyes Jisoo was sitting right beside me.

"I'll be right here. Just tell if it's happening,okay?" Again with Jisoo being my unnie.

"Hmmm..." I hummed.

"Im thirsty." I told her, she got up from her sit and get water for me. She put straw in it and carefully assist it to my mouth. I sip it until it was all gone.

"Wow...." She muttered. Yeah wow, I only knew I was thirsty and not that thirsty.

I fell back again and also another contraction hit me. This time it was much more painful than the previous one. I tapped Jisoo and she immediately buzz in my doctor. Mom runs to me and dad took Leo away.

"Mommyyyyyy....." He whined.

"Shhh it's okay it's Grampy." My dad said, he quickly stopped sobbing snuggle to my dad's chest.

I felt another painful contractions and as on cue the doctor and nurse came flying in.

"I heard we have a baby to deliver." Jackson said. He pulled the stirrups and put ny legs up there and spread it wide open. He took a peek down under and seconds later he squeezed my knees.

"You're ready." I nod at him and we started going for the show.

Since this wasn't my first time I know what to do. But fucking hell and heaven to earth the pain is never a second time experience. It was by far worse when Leo digged his way out of my vagina.

"Fucking hell!" I yelp when my daughter's I don't know.. Is that her head? Went out.

"Jennie just keep on pushing. We need her out immediately." Jackson said. I raised my head to look at him. Is there something wrong with my baby.

"She is breech." He said and now I understand. I pushed until I felt like a goddamn watermelon split in half.

"GODDAMN IT!!"

"She's out." He announced. I want to celebrate but I can't hear any cries from her.

"Why isn't she crying?" I asked in concern.

No one is answering and they just took my baby away.

"What is happening? Someone tell me? Is my baby fine?" I asked mom and Jisoo but they were just looking at me like their soul has left their body.

I can't get any answers all I can hear was some orders he is telling his nurses which I can't really distinguish. I felt like drowning and the air around me started to disappear.

"Please you can do this little girl...." There was a faint sound in the background and later on I was brought back in life when loud cries enter my ears.

"She's back..." I finally got enough energy, I muster myself up and saw the doctor holding my daughter in happiness.

"She is safe now. You made it little angel." He went to me and without telling I opened my hospital gown and received my baby to have a well deserved skin to skin time.

She felt so right on top of me. Her body is so little and her skin is as pale as the snow. She is very much warm like a healthy person though.

"Ella....." I mumbled as I adore her beautiful face. She looks just like me with a little hint of her dada.

"That's her name?" I heard Jackson asked.

"Isabella Rae Kim-Manoban." I run my delicate finger on her cheeks that laid just like mine then down to her chin. She scrunched her face the same way Leo does when he is irritated. I giggled and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you."

(A/N: I am great always asking for name but not picking anything you suggested. Kill me!)

---

I just held Ella against me and rubbed her very soft skin with my fingers. Jackson told me I should be thankful that she came back and breath. I don't know what am I gonna do if ever she didn't come back to us and leave me before I can even hold her. I placed a gentle kiss on top of her head and fixed her brown curls.

"Muh-may...." I looked to the side and saw Leo started waking up.

"Guhm-pee I gonna go to muh-may." He asked dad who is cradling him in his arms. My father gladly obliged and let him come to me.

"Muh-may you didn't wake me up. You said you gon wake Leo up when baby sisto is out." He said while pouting, I tapped the empty space beside me and he climbed up to it and settled down.

"Im sorry mommy is just exhausted." I told him, he looks up to and nodded.

"Muh-may shoud rest I can take care of baby." He said to me, he started tapping my thighs and humming what I usually hum when I am making him fall asleep.

"It's okay baby. Mommy is not sleepy just tired." I told him. I shifted my position and placed one hand secured on Ella's back while the other I tried to use it so I can also hold my son. He moved and snuggled to me, he placed his hand above my hands on top of his sister's back.

"She is so small." I heard him mumbled.

"Yeah she is...." I said in agreement, he beamed me e toothy grin and held his sister's hand.

"I love you baby.... I will protect you like how I potect muh-may." He sweetly said and placed a kiss to her palms.

What did I do to deserve someone like him?

I reached for his cheeks and softly pinched it.

"Mommy loves you so much." I announced with all the love in the pit of my beating heart. He smiled widely.

"I love you too."

A/N: Im sorry I am kinda sick so I can't really write properly. I will take some rest and be back.