chapter 23

Jennie's POV

I gawk at what Jisoo said. Yes, I do like Lisa more than anything but dating her is impossible. There is no way in a million years that is going to happen.

"Come on answer me. When are you going to date?" Jisoo asked again.

"No. No. No. Stop with your nonsense unnie Lisa and I are just friends we are never going to date." I said, though the idea still flutters me, Lisa taking me to the nicest fanciest restaurant, she will be giving me daisies and scream to whole world how much she loves me. But nah that is far from reality.

Jisoo looks at me sheepishly. Then she cocked one brow up. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Never gonna date.... Blah blah.... My ass. When are you two going to be true? When you have a second baby?" Jisoo said that made me infuriated. Why does she need to elaborate that.

"There will be no dating and especially no second baby." I tittered.

"Yeah right."

Lisa is not talking and all this I was actually waiting for an answer from her. I want to squeeze some answers from her.

"I love Tzuyu." That's all she said.

Fucking Tzuyu.... I love Tzuyu... Nye nye.... Give me a break she doesn't even love you but I do.

"Okay keep denying. Im gonna bet all the chickens in the entire world. If you two stayed friends until Leo turned one then I will not gonna eat chicken for my entire life. But if you two got in a relationship and actually marry each other you owe me all types of chicken dishes." Jisoo said.

"What? Is that a bet? Oh please I am so not gonna treat you chicken cause I will never loose." Lisa said.

"Okay then the bet starts now." Jisoo warned.

November, 05, 20XX

Now is the day......

Halloween school party is now here.

I decided more like Irene, Jisoo and Rosé decided for me to wear Catwoman. I don't really want to since the outfit is really tight. But I can't do anything it is three against one.

"Come on don't be shy Jennie you look sexy in it. I think Kai will like it." Irene gave me a wink then she link her arms to her now girlfriend Seulgi. They are wearing a couple costumes.

Irene is dressed as morticia and Seulgi as Gomez from Addams family. They looked terrifying yet cute together.

"Jennie stop moving you look good in it." Jisoo swatted my hands away since I am trying to zip the front of my costume. It is exposing my cleavage too much and it is really inappropriate.

"Don't hide those goodies gurl. Be thankful cause you are the only one amongst us that has that big....." Irene molded her hands into my boobs and squish it.

I slapped her hands away.

"Don't squeeze it. It will make me leak some milk asshole."  I told her and she removed her hands from me.

(A/N:😶)

"Speaking of milk Big mama where's the little one who drinks your milk?" Jisoo asked.

"He is with her baby daddy." Seulgi teased.

"Shut up you fools. Don't you have anything decent to do in life other than pissing me off? And yes he is with Lisa. She is going to take him with her to the party." I answered and pulled the spandex who is trying to crawl on it's way inside my ass.