Chapter 61

Author's POV

"Manoban dick is so amazing!" Jisoo exclaimed when Jennie told them she is having a girl. Mr. Manoban sitting across the other table perk up and blushed.

"Jisooyah!" Rosé called her wife, Jisoo laughed and sat down.

"Really this is so amazing Jendeuk! You are going to have a girl." Jisoo said to her dear cousin. Jennie smiled and gushed over the idea of having a little version of her pitter pattering around the premises of their house.

"I am sure Lisa would swoon over the moon once you tell her you are having a girl." Seulgi commented, Jennie shifted and she remembered she still haven't told her girlfriend about their new gift upcoming.

"Uhmm I still haven't told her. I was planning to surprise her when she comes back." Jennie said, they all nodded. Because of the sudden silence Jennie turned to Irene sitting in front of me.

"How about you aren't you planning to settle down?" Jennie diverted the topic. Seulgi gulped and Irene turned all red. The two of them looked at each other and chuckled.

"We're still not going there. We decided to wait until both of us are ready." Irene answered and she looks at her younger lover. Seulgi smiled and peck Irene on the cheeks.

"Awe you two are cute but Seul can you pass me the chicken wings." Jisoo interrupted. Seulgi picked up a crumpled napkin and throw it at Jisoo's face.

"You bast-

She was about to mugged Seulgi when Rosé pulled her in the ears and sat her down again.

"Remember what I told you about using those languages in front of Simone?" Rosé asked in her low menacing tone, Jisoo looked down and pursed her lips.

Seulgi giggled and watched as their friend be under her wife.

Scowl was written in Jisoo's face but it quickly fade away when she looks at her little girl.

"Anyways, You guys stay here I need to pee." Jennie said, Irene offered her assistance but Jennie refused. She said she is gonna bring Leo instead.

"Baby can you accompany mommy?" Jennie asked the boy, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and nodded.

"Sure..." He stood up and held Jennie's hand to escort her to the restroom.

"You gonna take weewee?" Jennie asked him when they entered the restroom, he shook his head no.

"Okay,you wait mommy here." Jennie told him and he nodded. She went inside the cubicle and Leo just stood there rocking to his feet while swinging his arms back and forth.

"Muh-may ahrr you finich?" He asked.

"Not yet." Jennie answered, he huffed and waited again.

He hummed and swing again back and forth. Then a lady came inside the restroom and he said hi to her.

"Hello too handsome little guy. What's your name?" Asked the pretty lady.

"Leo..." He said and showed his gummy smile.

"Why are you here Leo?" Asked the lady.

"Muh-may is taking weewee I am waitin fow her." He answered, Jennie could hear him talk so she finished her business and went out.

"Muh-may..." Leo said.

"Baby what did mommy told you about talking to strangers." Jennie scolded, Leo shifted in his foot realizing his mistake.

He had been in trouble before cause he was a social butterfly, he almost got lost cause he followed a pretty lady as what he refers inside a store before.

"I jus wan to make fends." He pouted, Jennie sighed and looks up to the girl she is talking about.

"Tzuyu?" Jennie tensed seeing her partner's ex.

"Jennie...." Tzuyu mumbled, Leo looks back and forth between the two and furrowed his eyebrows. He tugged on the hem of Jennie's clothes and asked her if she knows the girl.

"Ah yes baby. She is Dada's friend." Jennie answeres. Tzuyu looks up and down to her figure and saw that she is pregnant.

"Lisa's?" Tzuyu asked. Jennie cocked an eyebrow at her. Tzuyu chuckled and placed a hand over Jennie's shoulder.

"Don't worry Jennie. I am not like before. I moved on and I am glad you two end up together and look have another baby." Tzuyu said, she then flashed Jennie a genuine smile and later on Jennie felt her sincerity.

"Babe are you okay there?" The same Japanese exchange student came out and called Tzuyu.

"Yeah just met someone I know." Tzuyu motioned her to come and meet Jennie and her son.

"Love this is Jennie. Do you remember her?" Tzuyu asked her girlfriend. The girl nodded and shook her hands..

"Sana." She said.

"I know." Jennie said and shook her hands back.

"Anyways, it is nice seeing you." Jennie said and held Leo's hand and they left the restroom.

"Muh-may she is pretty and the uh-tho (other) gurl also." Leo said.

You really are son of your Dada...

"What took you two so long?" Jisoo asked when they sat on their table again.

"Muh-may weewee a lot and she talked with a pretty gurl that she said Dada's fend." Leo blurted out loud.

The other four girls looks at Jennie and raised an eyebrow.

"Lisa's friend?" Jisoo asked. Jennie looks down at Leo and fake smile cause he has a big mouth, Leo looks back and showed his tiny teeth.

"Uhm Tzuyu. We saw Tzuyu." Jennie said. They all checked her if she has bruises and they seen none.

"She did nothing to me. In fact she was different. Was kinda nice and she has a girlfriend by the way." Jennie said, Jisoo sighed in relief. She then placed a hand over her cousin's tummy.

"Good, cause if she does something to you. I wouldn't hesitate to skin her alive. I've been itching to do that since the incident back then." Jisoo said ready to do something really heinous, Rosé gave Jisoo's thigh a soft squeeze telling her not too over think anymore.

"Can't help it Jendeuk is my baby." She said, Rosé pouted and Jisoo of course noticed it.

"And of course you are my heart." She said and peck Rosé on the cheeks. This time it was Seulgi who gawked at them.

"Sweet I am gonna puke." Jisoo raised her middle finger at Seulgi.

Because Jennie doesn't have her Lili with her she felt so lonely and a fifth wheel.

"Muh-may I am here." Leo says with his big doe eyes shining while looking at her. Jennie smiled and kissed her son on the lips.

(A/N: Sanaol Leo...)

"I know baby." She said and caressed his cheeks.

"Me and baby sisto." He added and traced his tiny fingers across Jennie's bump.

A/N: Suggest a second name for the baby. I already have a first name in mind and it is a very familiar one with all of you.