Chapter 43

"Lisa?"

Tzuyu was so surprised when her ex-girlfriend just slapped her, on her face.

She touched the burning part in her face as she looks at her ex lover.

"Lisa....."

Jennie was frozen and speechless at what just Lisa did to Tzuyu. She looks at the thai and her face was burning with anger and tears running down her cheeks.

"I have respect to you Tzuyu. I never did once told you something hurtful. So why?" Lisa asked her. Tzuyu couldn't form a word since she is still dumbstruck.

"Why would you say something like that? " Lisa asked once again. Tzuyu shook her head and tears also started  rolling her cheeks..

"Lisa I.....

"How dare you say such thing to the mother of my child? How dare you?!" She shouted making, Tzuyu, Jennie and Leo was startled. The baby started crying out loud.

"Im sorry..."

"Leave before I do something with you." Lisa told her. Tzuyu ran away crying hard.

Lisa looks at Jennie and the anger boiling inside her quickly dissipated. She hugged Jennie who is still frozen and kissed her forehead.

"No one is allowed to say things like that to you or Leo." Lisa whispered. Jennie finally come to her senses, she wanted to push Lisa away. But the latter feels warm.

"No one...." Lisa continues. She was crying so hard at the top of Jennie's head.

"Even me..... I am so sorry Jennie...." She kissed her repeatedly, Jennie closed her eyes and let herself melt into the Thai's embrace.

"I am sorry Jennie....." Lisa repeated. She let go of Jennie and cupped the girl's face.

"I am sorry about everything. I didn't regret having Leo. I was just being impulsive that I say those things that night. I love our son so much. He means the world to me. I love you too and I am willing to crawl down the ground just for you to forgive me." Lisa was about to kneel down when Jennie stopped her.

"Lisa...." She pulled the thai up.

"No please let me. Let me ask for forgiveness. Please Jennie I can't loose you or Leo. Please......" She pulled Jennie in a hug but left enough space so Leo can breath.

"Please Jennie......" Lisa pleaded to the older girl. Jennie heave a sigh and pushed Lisa gently.

"It is not that easy Lisa. You destroyed me and my trust. I don't know if I can erase all those things up here." Jennie pointed at her head.

"Please just allow me see Leo."

"I don't know Lisa....." Jennie removed Lisa away from her completely and stepped back a bit.

"I have class. I will think about it." She said before leaving Lisa once again.

The girl stood there while still crying.

Fucking stupid....

---

While Jennie is busy preparing Leo's milk bath someone rang their doorbell. She stopped the running water and checked on it. She checked on the window who was it and it was Lisa. She inhaled and shook her head. Jennie opened the door for the thai while wearing her serious face.

"Why are you here?" She asked her.

The younger girl lower down her head and raised a tupperwear full of steamed mandus.

"Mom made this for you." She said not looking at the woman's cat like eyes.

"Aunty doesn't need to do this." She took the container.

"Anyways tell her thank you." She was about to close the door when Lisa made an entry with her consent.

"I did not let you in." Jennie said.

"Are you going to take Leo for bath?" Lisa asked since she knows this time of the day.

"I am so you need to leave." Jennie tried pushing her out when Lisa stopped her.

"Can I help?" She asked Jennie. Jennie pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head frantically.

"No, Lisa..... You need to leave." Jennie reminded her.

"Please....." Lisa took her hand and squeeze it softly. She quickly yank it away and hid her hand behind her back.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes and didn't force Lisa to leave. She can't do anything about it since the girl is stubborn and she has no more energy to argue with her.

Jennie took Leo in his crib. She didn't have to removed his clothes since Jennie already removed it. He giggled as Jennie lifted him up.

"We're going to take a bath...... Do you want bubbles?" She cooed at him, he released high pitch laughter because of her voice. Lisa watch as they interact together, she couldn't deny how much the two is connected with each other.

Jennie brought him inside the bathroom, Lisa followed behind and insisted to assist Jennie while she bathe him.

"Always a good boy." Jennie praised him cause he was just behaved while she rinse his body, he smiled showing the little teeth that is starting to grow.

"Can I soap him up?" Lisa asked. Jennie looks at her and was going to deny the request but Lisa took over her spot.

She had watched Jennie do it before and she herself had done it a few times so she knows what she is doing. Jennie stood behind her and watched if she is doing it right.

"Behave cause today dada is the one gonna soap you." She cooed at Leo. The baby just let her do her thing.

Lisa gently lather the soap in his body. She would simultaneously tickle him in those spots she knew he had tickles on. Jennie just stood there and enjoyed the little moment cause she knew she will not let Lisa do it again since she doesn't like the latter being around anymore.

"I got your little birdie." Lisa said when she pretend to take away his peepee. He giggled and kicked the air up.

"Do you want dada to return it?" She asked, Leo could only laugh louder.

"Okay." Lisa pretend yo stick it back to his body. She then rinse him of completely removing all of the soap foams in his body. Jennie took out a towel and Lisa took it from her and wrapped Leo around it.

"Hello...." Lisa cooed when his head pops out of the fabric, he smiled and Lisa kissed his forehead.

---

Jennie wants to kick Lisa out but Leo wants her to stay, he is crying out loud every time Jennie is trying to make Lisa leave. As much as she doesn't want to see her face longer. She still has rights towards the little one.

She just sat there eyeing Lisa while the girl is making their baby fall asleep.

"Once he is asleep you can leave Lisa." Jennie said, Lisa didn't answer and just continued humming for her son. She doesn't want to let go of him since she knew when she does it is the end of everything.

"Let me in. Let me in, in your life again Jennie. I will do everything......" Lisa uttered.

"Like what I said in school. Ill think about it. It is not easy Lisa. It is not easy to forget." Jennie said. Once she saw Leo is already sleeping she took him from Lisa.

"You can leave now. Your job is done." Jennie said, Lisa heave a sigh and nodded. She stood and made her way to the door. Before completely going out she looks back.

"I love you.... I will do everything for you to forgive me. Even if it cause my whole life." Lisa remarked then she closed the door and left.

"I love you too but enough is enough...."