Chapter 48

Leo looks happy while being in Lisa's arms. He rest his head on her chest and closed opened his eyes. He then looks at her mother who is annoyed that he had her around his tiny little chubby fingers. Leo flashed her his gummy smile and made baby sounds at the back of his throat.

"You little devil." Jennie whispered, He just jut out his lips and made beautiful eyes. Because the look is too cute Jennie melted quickly.

"Are you hungry?" Jennie asked Lisa out of nowhere. The latter turned around and looks at the room making sure she is the one Jennie is talking to.

"You talking to me?" Lisa asked, Jennie rolled her eyes because of her stupidity.

"No I was talking to a ghost of a nurse. Of course I am talking to you. Who else?" Jennie said in irritation, Lisa softly chuckled and nod her head.

"What do you want to eat?" Jennie asked.

"You." Lisa answered, Jennie's eyes widen and she pinched Lisa on the side.

"Don't think we are okay." She said.

"I meant. You, what about you? What are you going to eat." Lisa said, Jennie rolled her eyes once again and mocked Lisa.

"I don't know that is why I am asking you." Jennie said. Lisa giggled and kissed Leo.

"Your mommy is too cute." She whispered to him.

"Anything is fine." Lisa answered, Jennie huffed and stood up.

"Wait here. Don't ever think about running him away or else I am gonna send you in jail." Jennie warned. Lisa chuckled and nodded.

"Yes, ma'am." Lisa saluted her. Jennie rolled her eyes for the third time. She placed a quick kiss on Leo's head before going out to buy food.

---

"Lisa likes chocolate milk." Jennie uttered as she checks on the aisle of beverages. She took two bottles of water and a carton of chocolate milk; Lisa's favourite. She then went to the counter to pay for it.

She exited the convenient store and went back to the hospital.

When she entered where she left Lisa and Leo she was surprised not to see the both of them there. She started to panic cause she thinks Lisa didn't stick on her words and ran Leo away. She quickly went out and look for them.

"Lisa....." Jennie calls out.

"Lisa....." Tears are starting to form in her eyes. She felt betrayed.

"Let's go mommy must be back." She turned around and saw Lisa walking out of the restroom. She quickly ran to them and took Leo from Lisa.

"Oh my god I thought I lost you." She kissed him a lot of times, she then looks at Lisa.

"Where did brought him? You didn't asked permission from me." Jennie said in anger, Lisa scratched her nape.

"I need to change his diaper so we went to restroom." Lisa retorted, Jennie quickly calm down and breath.

"Next time at least call me. Not like this. I look like a fool looking everywhere for the both of you." Jennie said, Lisa chuckled.

"You thought I would run him away?" Lisa asked.

"Well." Jennie shrugged her shoulders.

"Listen here. I am not gonna take him away from you. Yes, I want him but I don't want you getting mad at me. So I wouldn't risk that and forever be evil to your eyes." She pulled Jennie to her and kissed her head.

"If you let me see him. I promise you, I won't run him away. I wouldn't hurt the both of you." Lisa said, Jennie pulled away gently and looks up to her, tears are brimming her eyes.

"I-I d-don't know." Jennie said.

"Please....." Lisa softly said. She wiped away the tear that escaped Jennie's eye and cupped her face.

"Please let me visit him."

---

March, 06, 20Xx

Jennie is busy writing some research paper their English teacher told them to do. She just finished giving Leo his daily dose of Albuterol sulfate for his asthma. And now he is just sitting on his bumbo seat on the top of the dinner table while chewing on his carrot shaped teether given by Jisoo.

He bite and bite the thing violently and then because he is bored he threw it in his mother's face.

"Leo....." Jennie whined, Leo looks at her and giggled.

"Aishh you naughty baby. What do you want?" She asked him.

He likes doing those things, since he can't talk yet he just picks up the closest things to him and throw it at Jennie just to get her attention. Or sometimes to tell her she wants something or someone.

"Do you want milk?" She asked him, he scrunched his nose meaning he doesn't want to.

"Your carrot? Your Binky?" She asked again, He started whining and moving his arms up and down.

"Dada?" She said and bingo! His face lit up and he started moving in his seat in excitement.

"Okay I will call Dada."

Jennie picked up her phone and texted Lisa that their son is looking for her. In just a span of one minute Lisa is already knocking on the door. Jennie heave a sigh and rolled her eyes. She stood from her seat to get the door for Lisa.

"Come in. He's in the kitchen." Without answering Lisa made her way to the kitchen and took her beloved son out of his seat. He screamed in happiness and bit Lisa on the nose.

"I was here yesterday...." She chuckled and kissed his cheeks.

"Hello to you too, Little mandu." Lisa cooed. She brought him with her in the living room and made him seat on the floor. They played together while Jennie is finishing her homework.

"You will always look for a way just to see me, don't you?" She asked the little boy, he giggled and tilted his head and look at her with his big doe eyes.

"Dada will find a way too just to be with you and mommy." She said.

I will make a way also just for you to be mine,Jennie.....

A/N: I am hungry. Hiu!