Is it just me or....

I don't get the point of this narrative. "BTS Paved the way for Kpop."

I mean bitch why? What's the point?

Every kpop group, idol or artists had exerted different kinds of hardwork for them to debut. They didn't train for years for you to say your "faves" gave them favor and raised them up for the world.

Stop discrediting other's work.

Yes, BTS might be big but they never pave the ways for other's achievements and hardwork.

Don't loose your humanity over them. BTS is one of the nicest Kpop groups I know. I love them as well, my bias is Jin, but loosing your shits just to raise the bars for them is not good.

Value them and their hardwork instead of stanning them to drag others especially BP.

Remember this BTS is different from BP. Both arr great groups, both are successful and achievers, but they are not each others competition.

Kpop is a whole book.  BTS and BP are one of the contributors to write the whole plot. We are just their readers we cannot dictate what to write, just enjoy the whole story. That's it.

Anyways Im almost there, I will update this story maybe one of this days. I am just having a hard time to end it so yeah....

And my new story pleaseuuuu support it, I promise you it's different from the other three books. It is a whole different story now, just same souls but different personalities.

 It is a whole different story now, just same souls but different personalities

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And you know I finally saw my best friend in person again hahahahahaha... She almost fucking kiss me but I pushed her away cause I might get covid if ever she has it hahahahahahah.

It is so weird to see her again.