Chapter 42

Jennie just stare at the garden while she enjoys the ambiance of finally being home after days of being away. Leo is wide awake in her arms watching the night sky spark with millions of lights above their heads. His big doe eyes shimmer with amazement as he ponders over the lightyears away celestial matter.

"I see you like stars." Jennie whispered and kissed his mandu cheeks. He made a grabby motion trying to reach for the lights, Jennie giggled and cooed at his cuteness. Then suddenly the happiness turned into sadness as she remember certain someone who also happen to share the same fondness with the lit ball of light.

It was Lisa. Ever since they were kids Lisa likes to gaze up the sky and name all of the constellations she knows. It was her and Jennie's shared moments every time the two have sleep overs. Amongst all of their friends Lisa is her closest, sure Jisoo is the one who she always talks  but the Thai had been her tail. They are totally inseparable.

"I don't know why..... I should unlove you but my stupid heart always looks and beats madly for you....." She said under her breath.

Jennie took a look at Lisa's house and saw light emanating from the girl's room indicating that she is inside.

What are you doing right now?

Thoughts about her flooded Jennie's mind. She was only brought back to reality when she heard soft small snores from her little one. He had already fallen asleep in her lap sucking on her forearm trying to simulate how the breast works.

"Oh my baby already fallen asleep." She stood up and went to the hammock tied in two big trees in their garden. She lie down there and lifted her shirt a bit and latched her baby to her left breast. She sing him a song while swinging the hammock gently.

When he was totally relaxed, Jennie stopped singing and just hummed and tapped his leg softly. She kissed the soft skin of his face and join him in his slumber.

Mr. Kim came out to check on his daughter and grandson only to find them sleeping together. He levelled Jennie and carried her. He made sure to be careful not to make Leo fall out of her hold. He brought her inside her bedroom and removed Leo gently from her and fixed her lifted shirt. He kissed the sleeping baby before putting him inside his crib and placed his binky inside his mouth.

"Goodnight little one." He said before moving to his daughter. He pulled the duvet and covered Jennie's small frame, he then put the teddy bear Jennie had since she was a kid beside her.

"I was never disappointed, okay?" He kissed her as well on the forehead.

"Goodnight, I love you....." He turned off her lamp and left them at peace.

January, 17, 20Xx

Jennie was sent back to school and as always her son is with her.  Leo was very happy seeing many people around them, he would giggled when he see students passing them by.

"What has gotten to you today?" Jennie asked him and she only received cute small laughs from him.

When she entered her first class she gave her teacher her letter. A notice why she had been absent for many days.

"Take a sit Miss Kim." He said. Jennie nodded.

As she was going to her usual sit a certain woman caught the corner of her eye. She knew that this girl is not happy seeing her.

She shakes her out of her head and proceeded on her lessons.

Class ended and as she was exiting the classroom someone accidentally or more likely intentionally bumped her causing some of her things to fall out of her hold.

"Slut....." Tzuyu said as she passed by Jennie. She and her friend laugh along on what they did to her. Good thing if it was really good, Lisa was around and she helped the cat eyed woman picked up her things.

"Let me help you." She offered, Jennie pushed her hands away and grabbed her things. But the thai was stubborn she still picked up the other things even though Jennie is tapping her hands away.

"I can manage let go." Jennie said taking her notebook from Lisa. The tall girl let go and gave it to Jennie.

"Im sorry what she did." Lisa uttered.

"Im sorry but do I know you?" She asked Lisa. Lisa was caught off guard at what Jennie asked her.

"Je-

She wasn't able to finish her words when Jennie left her.

"Jennie...."

Lunch break.

Everyone was on their usual spot. Jennie with her friends laughed along to some jokes that Kai is telling them.

Lisa saw them so she approached them. She took a sit beside Jisoo. but the latter scoot away. It hurt Lisa that even her Chichu is ignoring her, she turned to Rosé. But the girl was busy eating her food. She tried for Seulgi. But she as well is busy with Irene. Lisa then looks at Jennie. Jennie looks back then she looks away, she excused herself to the clinic. When she was gone everyone also left leaving Lisa alone.

"Guys...." She couldn't believe what just happened. She took her fork and stabbed her food with it. Tears started building in the corner of her eyes. But she swallowed it down to stop it from pouring.

She closed her eyes then heard a familiar laughter. She opened her doe eyes and saw Tzuyu walking with the Japanese exchange student. She let go of her fork and leave her food without a single bite.

As Jennie was walking to her next class she walked into Tzuyu again.

"Are you happy?" Asked the Taiwanese girl. Jennie furrowed her eyebrows at her.

"I have class and I don't know what you are talking about." Jennie said, she was about to leave when Tzuyu grabbed her wrist. Jennie looks at Tzuyu's hand that is wrapped around her.

"Let me go please." Jennie tried pulling her hands away.

"You are a slut. You took Lisa away from me. I think this is why you got pregnant. Because you are a flirt. You are willing to open your legs to anyone...... I pity your son. He has a whore for a moth-

Tzuyu stopped talking when someone slapped her.

A/N: I was listening to "Somebody that I used to know" by gotye on loop while writing this whole chapter.