Chapter 51

March, 27, 20Xx

Everyone is singing for the birthday girl and she was just bobbing her head while enjoying the presence of her friends that surrounds her. She was holding Leo and gently making his hands clapped along to the rhythm of their song.

"Make a wish Lalisa...." They shouted. She closed her eyes and think of the one thing she had been wishing.

I wish Jennie would break up with Kai and be with me.

She blew the candles and the steam flown into the air as her words get whirlwind with the thin air.

---

"Yehey...." Everyone cheered when Leo successfully blew his candle.

"What did you wished for baby?" Jennie asked her now three year old son.

"I wished that mommy and dada will be togetho..." He said in his slight aussie accent that he picks up from too much talking with Rosé.

Lisa and Jennie looks at each other and smiled awkwardly.

Jennie had been single since last year. She and Kai called it quits after the man knew that Jennie never belong to him. He wasn't mad about it cause he knew it in the first place that Lisa owns Jennie's heart. They remained friends though and he actually attended Leo's birthday party since the kid has already grown affection to him in his almost two years relationship with his mom.

Almost two years, it was surprise for them that they reach up to that extent. Jennie did loved Kai but it was not up to the same way she had love Lisa.

"You heard the kid." Jisoo said. She held her now wife Rosé and placed a hand on the girl's slightly round stomach.

They decided to tie the knot in the first year of college cause none of them can wait to call each other theirs wives. And at the second year of their marriage they decided to went through in vitro fertilization. It was successful.

"Yeah you heard him." Seulgi added.

Lisa looks at Jennie and smiled.

"What do you say?" She asked the girl.

"Why me?" Leo looks back and forth to his parents and started eating his cake without them noticing.

"Please muh-may....." Leo said, Jennie looks down to him and saw the mess on his face.

"Look at you...." She said to divert his attention. She wiped the icing of his face and told him that his aunties bought him a lot of presents.

He suddenly become excited about it so he got off the chair and made a run to where the pile of gifts are. Jisoo gave her cousin the look and Jennie shook her head.

"You are avoiding it." She said. Now everyone looks at her even their parents.

"Today is my son's birthday. It is not about me nor Lisa." She answered politely.

Everyone groaned and she shrugged her shoulders. Lisa looks down and her lips upturned. She had been trying to persue Jennie but she always chicken out whenever she had a chance to ask the girl out.

(A/N: Dude you had sex with her a lot of times and you don't have the guts to ask her for a simple date?)

When everyone was busy with their food, Lisa took it as a chance to sit right beside Jennie.

"Hey..." She said under her breath.

Come on Manoban you can do this.

"So about-