Hi

So today I can't update this story since I had a weird dream last night and it is really bothering the hell out of me.

In my dreams I am not a person Im just watching people around me. And I was particularly watching Jennie.

Jennie is married in my dreams, she has a daughter which by the way looks really cute. She is still part of BP and still continuing creating contents for her vlog.

Mostly, her contents is about how she takes care of her little girl. The content is fucking cute not until I discovered who is she married to.

Kai is her husband in my dream, but there was rumors speculating the whole world that Kai is not the father of her daughter. It was said, he just took responsibility on her since YG forced them.  She doesn't love Kai, but they are treating each other nicely just for the sake of her daughter.

I tried knowing who is the father but I couldn't get any answers. Everyone is trying to squeeze the answers from ChuLiChaeng but none of them wants to answer. They knew who was it but they just kept their mouth shut for the sake of Jennie.

Then I woke up.......

So my dream was cut off. But this afternoon after my online classes I decided to take a nap before doing my other errands. My dream continued where it ended.

So now, I tried getting answers from ChuLiChaeng and guess what they said it was Lisa's. They performed a fucking IVF on Jennie, but since homo relationships is really not allowed in Korea and in the world of showbiz. They hid it from everyone.

But what bothers me in my dream is that Lisa was never allowed to see their daughter. She is banned from getting near the little girl though she still talks with Jennie since they are still going as a band. It was really saddening and folks that is how my mood was killed for today.

The only funny part and kinda disturbing is when Mommy Kim turned Kai the dog into caldereta (a Filipino dish made of beef, tomatoes, carrots and potatoes) . it was fucking sickening.

Mommy Kim why did you do that? Why did you cooked Kai the dog!

Anyways Ill try to update when I finish my whole ass speech and thesis so bye for now.......